Jobs Abroad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ProRealDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If our health care system goes down the drain, it's good to know there are opportunities overseas.

Dear Dr. XXXXXXXXX

As a global competition of best Health Care Services Providers, we are proud to introduce “Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group”
as a one of the leading Middle East image of excellence. Our continuous rapid progressive expansion of the group consisting of presently 7 health care setups which includes but not limited to Out Patient / In Patient privileges with state of the art advanced technology, urge us to welcome highly talented Human Resources that serves as the back bone of any institution.

Therefore, being a fastest growing institution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we are in need of outstanding health care Consultants / Physicians in all specialties, preferably qualified from prestigious European / American institutions. You may visit our website www.drsulaimanalhabib.com and will be pleased to introduce to you our state-of-the-art facilities and technology. A presentation is also attached for your information.
Our remuneration package includes the following benefits:

• Competitive Salary (Tax Free)
• Free Housing (Furnished Family Accommodation)
• Malpractice Insurance Coverage
• 1/2 Salary per year as yearly Bonus.
• Medical Health Care Insurance (including Dependents)
• Special Incentive Scheme
• Child Education Allowance
• CME & Other benefits.

You are requested to kindly send us your comprehensive CV for review. For any further queries and information, please do not hesitate to contact us on our below mentioned contact numbers.
For further information you may kindly contact +966 555 287967.
We look forward to receiving your positive feedback.
Thank you and best regards.

Intl' Recruitment Division
Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group
P.O. Box 91877, Riyadh 11643
King Fahad Road, Olaya
Tel: +966 1 4622224 Ext. 4564
Mob: +966 555 287967
Fax: +966 1 4646136
Email:
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Website: www.drsulaimanalhabib.com<http://www.drsulaimanalhabib.com>
We would like to offer the best services before and after your deployment. Should you have any comments with our services, please feel free to notify to our Vice President for Human Resources by sending e-mail to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> while marking copy to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> or on mobile No. +966 531666464. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

if our health care system goes down the drain, it's good to know there are opportunities overseas.

Dear dr. Xxxxxxxxx

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Saudi Arabia, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• blah blah blah blah
• blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
• blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
• blah blah blah blah
• blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
• blah blah blah blah blah blah
• blah blah blah blah blah
• blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah Riyadh blah blah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah

ftfy :D

;)

Members don't see this ad :)
If our health care system goes down the drain, it's good to know there are opportunities overseas.

Dear Dr. XXXXXXXXX

As a global competition of best Health Care Services Providers, we are proud to introduce “Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group”
as a one of the leading Middle East image of excellence. Our continuous rapid progressive expansion of the group consisting of presently 7 health care setups which includes but not limited to Out Patient / In Patient privileges with state of the art advanced technology, urge us to welcome highly talented Human Resources that serves as the back bone of any institution.

Therefore, being a fastest growing institution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we are in need of outstanding health care Consultants / Physicians in all specialties, preferably qualified from prestigious European / American institutions. You may visit our website www.drsulaimanalhabib.com and will be pleased to introduce to you our state-of-the-art facilities and technology. A presentation is also attached for your information.
Our remuneration package includes the following benefits:

• Competitive Salary (Tax Free)
• Free Housing (Furnished Family Accommodation)
• Malpractice Insurance Coverage
• 1/2 Salary per year as yearly Bonus.
• Medical Health Care Insurance (including Dependents)
• Special Incentive Scheme
• Child Education Allowance
• CME & Other benefits.

You are requested to kindly send us your comprehensive CV for review. For any further queries and information, please do not hesitate to contact us on our below mentioned contact numbers.
For further information you may kindly contact +966 555 287967.
We look forward to receiving your positive feedback.
Thank you and best regards.

Intl' Recruitment Division
Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group
P.O. Box 91877, Riyadh 11643
King Fahad Road, Olaya
Tel: +966 1 4622224 Ext. 4564
Mob: +966 555 287967
Fax: +966 1 4646136
Email:
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Website: www.drsulaimanalhabib.com<http://www.drsulaimanalhabib.com>
We would like to offer the best services before and after your deployment. Should you have any comments with our services, please feel free to notify to our Vice President for Human Resources by sending e-mail to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> while marking copy to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> or on mobile No. +966 531666464. Thank you.

-Probably hard place for the wife to go make friends. (that whole infidel thing) not to mention the whole driving thing.
-If single, probably not much to do for fun, No bars, not a great place to meet women either.

-Other than that sounds like a blast.

Ive actually heard the expatriate communities in saudi can be decent to live in. Plenty of booze ect.
Unfortunately I think its also true you have to pay US federal taxes if yu want to retain your citizenship.

Ive actually heard the expatriate communities in saudi can be decent to live in. Plenty of booze ect.

It might be tolerable until the Saudis go all Yemen/Syria/Egypt/Tunisia/Libya/who's-next on their government and you need to repatriate in a hurry to the nation you left. :)

I just think it's silly to talk about fleeing to the Middle East if things get "bad" in the United States.

Honestly, if Medicare cuts reimbursment or pay drops below threshold X who's going to move to Riyadh? Apparently a majority of anesthesiologists can't stomach the thought of moving to a flyover state, and willingly accept jobs paying 1/2 what they could be making in the rural US for the privilege of living in a desirable city ... but Saudi Arabia is reasonable if pay declines?

When did a well-secured compound (+/- booze) in the Persian Gulf become more palatable than Oklahoma or Idaho?

Man, you couldn't pay me ANY amount of money, not millions, not billions, to live or work in the middle east. I can't even entertain the idea.

It might be tolerable until the Saudis go all Yemen/Syria/Egypt/Tunisia/Libya/who's-next on their government and you need to repatriate in a hurry to the nation you left. :)

I just think it's silly to talk about fleeing to the Middle East if things get "bad" in the United States.

Honestly, if Medicare cuts reimbursment or pay drops below threshold X who's going to move to Riyadh? Apparently a majority of anesthesiologists can't stomach the thought of moving to a flyover state, and willingly accept jobs paying 1/2 what they could be making in the rural US for the privilege of living in a desirable city ... but Saudi Arabia is reasonable if pay declines?

When did a well-secured compound (+/- booze) in the Persian Gulf become more palatable than Oklahoma or Idaho?

You're assuming everyone shares your xenophobic views.

Pgg, that was

Priceless! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

...further benefits include

1)Kevlar lab coat certified by the US Army
2)Rooftop machine gun turrets installed at your home
3)Your own personal stash of RPGs
4)Plenty of board games for your wife/girlfriend since she can't go out in public

Members don't see this ad :)
ftfy...

someone spell it out for me, i'm feeling slow on the uptake. Not gettin' a buzz and I've tried a few combos...hmmm

D712

Yahtzee. Got it. My mind went to the gutter... My default is gutter.

D712

Dude, I don't even know what to say to that ... and I pride myself on having a smartass reply to everything.

Save your negative comments next time. While the posting may not be of interest to you, it may be to others.

It's not tax free. Only the first 90K or so is tax free.
Also, it's not nearly as remunerative as I figured it might be.

Save your negative comments next time. While the posting may not be of interest to you, it may be to others.

If I went overboard on the snark with my first post and offended you, my apologies. I thought it was interesting too. Absurd ... and offensive in its own way ... but interesting, and deserving of discussion and especially criticism.

My basic point still stands:

As a temporary gig to make a few extra $: When did a well-secured compound (+/- booze) in the Persian Gulf become more palatable than Oklahoma or Idaho?

As a permanent gig (which I assume would be the point "if our health care system goes down the drain"), what kind of American would get so upset with the US healthcare system and pay that he would renounce his US citizenship (as one would have to in order to enjoy the advertised tax-free status) and move to a brutally oppressive place like Saudi Arabia? Good riddance and GTFO, don't let the door hit you, if that's you. And my apologies if that offends you too.

FWIW... I've NEVER seen PGG as an inflamatory individual. He does make me chuckle quite a bit. His initial response made me do the same. I laughed and that felt good.

Don't be offended ProRealDoc... he's just playing a little bit... and I did find your post interesting. :thumbup:

Man, you couldn't pay me ANY amount of money, not millions, not billions, to live or work in the middle east.

Not me; for millions I'll be on the first hijacked flight heading over there. I may not stay long, but I am DEFINITELY going. For billions I'll buy my own resort island getaway to indulge on booze and harems.

PRD, any idea how much Habib is paying?

It is not for everyone. But plenty of people from Europe and the US are employed in Saudi. Usually for a 1-2 year term. It's hot.

Last edited:
Migration to that neck of the world seems like a good setup for that TV show "Locked up Abroad." I probably would rather take a U.S. federal pound me in the arse jail, than risk getting jailed abroad for comitting a minor crime! Hey, it's your arse, man! :laugh:. In all seriousness, I probably would do a year over there for the right price....:D

The movie line is from "Stripes"...

What do you have here? An 8 week program? Which is perfect for a guy like me!

If I went overboard on the snark with my first post and offended you, my apologies. I thought it was interesting too. Absurd ... and offensive in its own way ... but interesting, and deserving of discussion and especially criticism.

As a temporary gig to make a few extra $: When did a well-secured compound (+/- booze) in the Persian Gulf become more palatable than Oklahoma or Idaho?

As a permanent gig (which I assume would be the point "if our health care system goes down the drain"), what kind of American would get so upset with the US healthcare system and pay that he would renounce his US citizenship (as one would have to in order to enjoy the advertised tax-free status) and move to a brutally oppressive place like Saudi Arabia? Good riddance and GTFO, don't let the door hit you, if that's you. And my apologies if that offends you too.

For the record, I never said I had any interest in moving to the middle east, that it makes financial sense, or that I plan on even considering it. I just wanted to point out Riyadh has a pretty vibrant expariate community filled with young people from around the world.

Everybody has a price. Just for discussions sake if they offered 900K-1M with 8 weeks vacation and plush housing, I'd be moving to the Middle east. What's everyone else's number? My buddy, who's in retina, got a similar deal to go practice in guam. He thought hard about it, but his wife but the brakes on it.

How often do you suppose the dust rolls in there in Riyadh?

riyadh_682_751238a.jpg

Just for discussions sake if they offered 900K-1M with 8 weeks vacation and plush housing, I'd be moving to the Middle east. What's everyone else's number?

Risk one year of getting your head sawed off in an uprising and spend the next three years skiing, sunning, and maybe being a very minimal parttime resort physician; or make similar money over 4 years listening to American surgeons. It's a nobrain; get me a saw-resistant steel neck brace and a round trip ticket to the desert. See ya.

Not me; for millions I'll be on the first hijacked flight heading over there. I may not stay long, but I am DEFINITELY going. For billions I'll buy my own resort island getaway to indulge on booze and harems.

PRD, any idea how much Habib is paying?

I looked into Riyadh a couple years back and was very disappointed in the numbers. Basically I sent my CV to inquire, and they got back to me, "you got the job, here is what we offer." I actually had to look up the currency conversion then thought this must be per month." I followed up, told them what I was making and they said we can't do that. Much better money in the U.S. Maybe it's changed. I'd heard rumors a person could make a million a year but when I inquired saw nothing of it. The Iraq contractors are doing much better than the Riyadh deal I saw. ...and they aren't making a ton.

Judgement Night?

ftfy... i prefer the "f@%k this f@%k you" definition that it also means!

That's a line outta Stripes where the sergeant addresses Francis a.k.a. Psycho after Psycho says "If any of you call me Francis, I'll kill you. If any of you touch my stuff, I'll kill you." etc etc

Then Sarge says

Lighten up, FRANCIS

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you know the rest of your problem?

You've never had anyone give you
the Aunt Jemima treatment.

Who's your friend?
Who's your buddy?

I am, aren't I?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Great movie!

That's a line outta Stripes where the sergeant addresses Francis a.k.a. Psycho after Psycho says "If any of you call me Francis, I'll kill you. If any of you touch my stuff, I'll kill you." etc etc

Then Sarge says

Lighten up, FRANCIS

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

STRIPES!!!!

Awesome!

I'm gonna walk out of here a lean, mean fighting machine!

SF

Oh, and to the point of this thread, I am working as a consultant anesthetist in New Zealand. Less money but really a sweet gig.

SF

As a permanent gig (which I assume would be the point "if our health care system goes down the drain"), what kind of American would get so upset with the US healthcare system and pay that he would renounce his US citizenship (as one would have to in order to enjoy the advertised tax-free status) and move to a brutally oppressive place like Saudi Arabia? Good riddance and GTFO, don't let the door hit you, if that's you. And my apologies if that offends you too.[/QUOTE]

I was going to respond in kind but I am bigger than that.

It is not for everyone. But plenty of people from Europe and the US are employed in Saudi. Usually for a 1-2 year term. It's hot.

One of the top surgeons where I trained is heading to the middle east for a job making top $$. Heard of plenty of docs who have headed out there on a temporary basis save some bucks and return home with a fatter piggybank.

I looked into Riyadh a couple years back and was very disappointed in the numbers. Basically I sent my CV to inquire, and they got back to me, "you got the job, here is what we offer." I actually had to look up the currency conversion then thought this must be per month." I followed up, told them what I was making and they said we can't do that. Much better money in the U.S. Maybe it's changed. I'd heard rumors a person could make a million a year but when I inquired saw nothing of it. The Iraq contractors are doing much better than the Riyadh deal I saw. ...and they aren't making a ton.

Iraq is a different animal altogether. If I had a choice, I would head to the UAE. The cleveland clinic has a facility there which is slated to open soon.

13992_1_main%20image%20at%201000%20pixels.jpg

13992_2_secondary%20image%20at%201000%20pixels.jpg

13992_3_secondary%20image%202%20at%201000%20pixels.jpg

Point is that opportunities are everywhere and as the world becomes smaller and people move across the globe to find new jobs, international borders become meaningless. Cultural biases are/can be a problem but if you keep an open mind, I think it would make for a good experience.

Foreign-based, american-managed hospitals could serve as escape-valves for our health care workers who may be affected by the economic downturn/healthcare reform.

Last edited:

I was going to respond in kind but I am bigger than that.

How about just responding to the substance of my criticism then instead of pouting about it?

ProRealDoc said:
Heard of plenty of docs who have headed out there on a temporary basis save some bucks and return home with a fatter piggybank.

[...]

Cultural biases are/can be a problem but if you keep an open mind, I think it would make for a good experience.

Good experience, eh?

I'd probably agree with you if we were talking about some reasonably stable, pluralistic western-style democracy like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, much of Asia, a few parts of Africa and many other locations. I have an issue with Saudi Arabia though.

I started off just kind of joking with you in this thread, and you got all defensive and upset. As long as we're not joking any more:

You have freely, aggressively, and often named anesthesiologists who work with or teach CRNAs contemptible greedy sellouts for chasing an extra $100K (or whatever) at the expense of the noble field of anesthesiology.

If you take a job in Riyadh, YOU are a far worse sellout for chasing that extra $100K (or whatever) to go be a "guest worker" in one of the most oppressive countries on the face of the earth.

The irony is that you'd be telling yourself what a open-minded, culturally sensitive person you are for going to a place where the sentiment isn't returned in the slightest. Or maybe I'm just too xenophobic and culturally biased to truly appreciate the benefits of being a guest worker in a place where honor killings, religious police, and beheadings are still trendy ... at least when the non-elite social classes are concerned.

How about just responding to the substance of my criticism then instead of pouting about it?

Good experience, eh?

I'd probably agree with you if we were talking about some reasonably stable, pluralistic western-style democracy like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, much of Asia, a few parts of Africa and many other locations. I have an issue with Saudi Arabia though.

I started off just kind of joking with you in this thread, and you got all defensive and upset. As long as we're not joking any more:

You have freely, aggressively, and often named anesthesiologists who work with or teach CRNAs contemptible greedy sellouts for chasing an extra $100K (or whatever) at the expense of the noble field of anesthesiology.

If you take a job in Riyadh, YOU are a far worse sellout for chasing that extra $100K (or whatever) to go be a "guest worker" in one of the most oppressive countries on the face of the earth.

The irony is that you'd be telling yourself what a open-minded, culturally sensitive person you are for going to a place where the sentiment isn't returned in the slightest. Or maybe I'm just too xenophobic and culturally biased to truly appreciate the benefits of being a guest worker in a place where honor killings, religious police, and beheadings are still trendy ... at least when the non-elite social classes are concerned.

How about just responding to the substance of my criticism then instead of pouting about it?.

I respect your dislike of certain parts of the world. For the record, I am not of Middle eastern background nor have I ever been to the middle east. I have nothing against anyone of any nationality whether they believe in Budda, Santa Claus or Allah, etc.

The fact that folks in the Middle east, China, India, etc, don't think or act the way I am accustomed to, does not give me the right to see them or assume they are less than me.

Anyone is entitled to feel one way or another about a nation. I am a realist and understand that having backup plans regarding job opportunities may be of benefit in the future. Whether the job is here in the Americas, Asia, Oceania, Europe of the Middle east is irrelevant to me.
In other words, I don't have a problem with anyone from any country so I would gladly travel there anytime and see what they are all about.

The fact that you seem to have a problem with Saudi Arabia is a bit ironic since you more than likely are relying on their energy supply to power your car everyday. Same goes for Mexico and Venezuela. We need to them to keep the U.S running whether we like to admit it or not. If you own any energy stocks, you may also be profitting from their brutal regime as you so describe it.

We are all intertwined one way or another and having xenophobic views towards one particular country because their culture/political system than your own in the westernized world is old news.

For the record, I am not taking a job in Saudi Arabia. I will be working solo and not supervising anyone.

That's what I think.

Last edited:
The fact that you seem to have a problem with Saudi Arabia is a bit ironic since you more than likely are relying on their energy supply to power your car everyday.

Yes, our self-inflicted dependence on foreign oil has been screwing us, bit by bit, worse and worse, for decades. We're on the steep part of the debt curve, our increasingly "service-oriented" economy is utterly dependent upon cheap foreign energy (and cheap credit of our own making ... for now), and we're desperately plugging along at the same bankrupt domestic and foreign policy that got us here.

The fact that the United States has taken an unwise path, and allowed our economy to be so intertwined with these brutish, backwards oil-producing nations doesn't make those nations any less brutish or backwards.

We are all intertwined one way or another and having xenophobic views towards one particular country because their culture/political system than your own in the westernized world is old news.

Old news? Old news? This kind of moral relativism is pathetic. You're certainly entitled to your opinion that these places are just quaintly different, and if you want to sing it around the campfire to show how enlightened and accepting of corrupt and murderous regimes you are, OK.

But theocratic or differently-flavored totalitarian dictatorships aren't just "different" from western secular democracies, however nice a veneer they paint over their abuses.

I wonder if North Korea has openings for anesthesiologists, and what your price would be for working there. The elite inner party members there need world class healthcare too, and it's not like they're growing their own locally. Surely you're not too xenophobic to consider a job in North Korea? What's your price? $100K more than your sellout price for working with CRNAs? $250K? $500K?

pgg, what the hell man?

I know you were mostly kidding at first but this has digressed beyond you. ProRealDoc threw an opportunity out there and you pounced. Again, not like you...

Regarding oppressive regimes in the world, who are we to judge? The U.S.'s excersions around the globe these days is far from NON-brutal. And anyone who really believes we're in Libya (added to Afgahnistan, Iraq, special ops in Pakistan and Yemen (and I'm sure I'm missing some others) for humanitarian efforts is seriously delusional. Isn't this getting a bit Orwellian?? Maybe the willingness of educated, intelligent people to even toy with such opportunities is suggestive of the state of OUR affairs...

Regarding dependance on foreign oil, what about foreign manufacturing? Isn't self-reliance with regards to our heavy industries just as important? Is China really much better than Saudi Arabia in terms of it's freedoms? Than again, all of this talk is based on the concept of a nation state, which it seems may be on it's way out in the not so distant future.

Last edited:
Yes, our self-inflicted dependence on foreign oil has been screwing us, bit by bit, worse and worse, for decades. We're on the steep part of the debt curve, our increasingly "service-oriented" economy is utterly dependent upon cheap foreign energy (and cheap credit of our own making ... for now), and we're desperately plugging along at the same bankrupt domestic and foreign policy that got us here.

The fact that the United States has taken an unwise path, and allowed our economy to be so intertwined with these brutish, backwards oil-producing nations doesn't make those nations any less brutish or backwards.

Old news? Old news? This kind of moral relativism is pathetic. You're certainly entitled to your opinion that these places are just quaintly different, and if you want to sing it around the campfire to show how enlightened and accepting of corrupt and murderous regimes you are, OK.

That is correct. It's not my job to pass moral judgement on these nations. We disagree on this issue and I will leave it up to the politicians to figure it out. I will not engage on hate-mongering against any country because they happen to disagree with what I consider to be the norm.

But theocratic or differently-flavored totalitarian dictatorships aren't just "different" from western secular democracies, however nice a veneer they paint over their abuses.

Ok, so they are that way. What do you expect me to do about it? Go bomb them out of existence?

I wonder if North Korea has openings for anesthesiologists, and what your price would be for working there. The elite inner party members there need world class healthcare too, and it's not like they're growing their own locally. Surely you're not too xenophobic to consider a job in North Korea? What's your price? $100K more than your sellout price for working with CRNAs? $250K? $500K?

You are correct. I am not too xenophobic to take a job in North Korea if that's what it took to provide for myself and my family.

Further, I find it amusing that you take issue with a job posting about saudi arabia and yet seem to forget the fact that many of our top notch healthcare facilities and a large number of american corporations are setting up shop in the Middle East.

Mayo Clinic in the middle east:
http://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/stories/2003/07/21/story4.html

Johns Hopkins and the middle east:
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news...pring_Summer_2010/Big_Step_in_the_Middle_East
Back when Colin Powell served as secretary of state under President George W. Bush, I wrote to him suggesting the United States might achieve more in the Middle East if the U.S. focused on showing what Americans can do for people instead of flexing its military might. Powell responded that this was a great idea. His encouragement was one reason Hopkins Medicine signed a 10-year contract in 2006 to manage hospitals in Abu Dhabi for the United Arab Emirates.
Now we've taken the next step&#8212;a five-year renewable agreement with Saudi Arabia's King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital (KKESH)&#8212;the region's largest, best-equipped and best-financed ophthalmology facility. This is a terrific opportunity for Hopkins to elevate standards of science and health care in the Saudi kingdom and accelerate the Wilmer Eye Institute's efforts to cure blinding eye diseases.

Cleveland Clinic and the middle east:
http://my.clevelandclinic.org/abu-dhabi/default.aspx

Duke University and the middle east:
http://www.fuqua.duke.edu/about/locations/middle_east/

I don't think I need to list the number of american corporations that do business with Saudi Arabia. Do I?

So do me a favor PGG and call the CEOs of the above-named institutions and express to them your strong opposition in regards to setting up business ventures with these murderous regimes. Get back to me with their responses. In the meantime, I will be looking for job opportunities in North Korea.

Last edited:
You are correct. I am not too xenophobic to take a job in North Korea if that's what it took to provide for myself and my family.

Holy f***

Do you realize that you have been incorrectly using the word "xenophobic"?

From Merriam-Webster online:
fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign

To denounce the refusal of these societies to extend basic human rights to their citizens is not to be xenophobic. It is to recognize the evil inherent in the regimes that run them.

Maybe you're being sarcastic about the North Korea comment, I can't tell. If you aren't, it is appalling that there is a price high enough to recruit you to the world's most atrocious and repugnant dictatorial establishment. You either lack full knowledge of the extent to which human rights are denied in the DPRK or you lack the foresight and ethical grounding to modify your actions and thoughts appropriately.