tuf06150

5+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2015
Status
  1. Pharmacist
Hello,

I am a PY-2 student (Pharmacy). I am a permanent resident here. Height: 5ft 9ich, Weight: 180 lbs. I am interested in joining the army.

1) Am I eligible to join the army?
2) If I am eligible, what kind of benefits I can get?
3)Am I eligible for some other forces like NAVY, Air Force or National Guard? What kind of benefits can I receive?

Thank you for taking time to read my post :)

lord999

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2002
DC
Status
  1. Pharmacist
  2. Academic Administration
Hello,

I am a PY-2 student (Pharmacy). I am a permanent resident here. Height: 5ft 9ich, Weight: 180 lbs. I am interested in joining the army.

1) Am I eligible to join the army?
2) If I am eligible, what kind of benefits I can get?
3)Am I eligible for some other forces like NAVY, Air Force or National Guard? What kind of benefits can I receive?

Thank you for taking time to read my post :)
Depends if you can have eligibility to hold a Secret clearance or not since you are not a citizen (so if you were for 5 years, they accept pending a successful adjudication, but without that, you have to have a successful adjudication before they accept). Nothing seems to physically disqualify you, but there are security aspects that get considered.

Armyhealth

Army Healthcare Recruiter
2+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2017
The Army MAVNI program has been suspended indefinitely. Once you get naturalized you can join.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads