Join Army as a pharmacy student (permanent resident)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tuf06150

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am a PY-2 student (Pharmacy). I am a permanent resident here. Height: 5ft 9ich, Weight: 180 lbs. I am interested in joining the army.

1) Am I eligible to join the army?
2) If I am eligible, what kind of benefits I can get?
3)Am I eligible for some other forces like NAVY, Air Force or National Guard? What kind of benefits can I receive?

Thank you for taking time to read my post 🙂
 
Hello,

I am a PY-2 student (Pharmacy). I am a permanent resident here. Height: 5ft 9ich, Weight: 180 lbs. I am interested in joining the army.

1) Am I eligible to join the army?
2) If I am eligible, what kind of benefits I can get?
3)Am I eligible for some other forces like NAVY, Air Force or National Guard? What kind of benefits can I receive?

Thank you for taking time to read my post 🙂
Depends if you can have eligibility to hold a Secret clearance or not since you are not a citizen (so if you were for 5 years, they accept pending a successful adjudication, but without that, you have to have a successful adjudication before they accept). Nothing seems to physically disqualify you, but there are security aspects that get considered.