July 13 MCAT Score DELAY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CrossMaster

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
a

Members don't see this ad.

And TM, there are better ways to reply than how you did.

I apologize if I upset anyone. Really, I do. Believe me, I am just as upset as anybody who didn't get the score they wanted. Amid tears and confusion, certain things may not have come out correctly the way I meant it. And I am sorry for that.

No, I am not whining. just upset, and a little confused about what I should do. That's all.

No I think I put it about right. Humility is something that apparently you don't have much of and should probably learn. You are a sad and unfortunate individual with little self confidence if you are crying over a 34. And yeah you were whining. Thanks for playing.

TM

Whatever. I already said I apologized if I offended somebody. You can feel free to insult me all you want. I didn't personally attack anyone. I was just talking about MY own score, MY own expectations, MY own confusion. And if you can't understand that - I am sorry.

Members don't see this ad :)
No I think I put it about right. Humility is something that apparently you don't have much of and should probably learn. You are a sad and unfortunate individual with little self confidence if you are crying over a 34. And yeah you were whining. Thanks for playing.

TM

And you are lacking maturity.

31R.

9 PS/11 VR/11 BS

And I'll never retake! And I'm not crying! Unless I don't get in somewhere in the continental U.S. of course...

TM

Insulting others isn't humility either.. chill out

PS13 VR10 BS14 WSO = 37 0

Happy about 37, sad about o b/c I'm Canadian, and many Canadian schools have WS requirement set at P.....so I guess I have to go to school in Bush land now....

Again, I AM sorry, guys, if anyone was offended. I didn't mean it that way. Like I said, I was sad and confused, and it probably didn't come out right. I just had different expectations based on my practice tests. I didn't mean any insults.

TM

Someone is projecting! ;p :idea::idea: