JULY CPJE 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

norefillsmaam

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this thread exists but is anybody else waiting for their CPJE results from July?
I took mine late July and panicking daily.
I check PSI like 3 times day to see if there is a PRE date stamp yet!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone still waiting for their license to post? I mailed out my green letter on the 8th and still do not see it issued on the board website.

I mailed mine last week, and I am also still waiting. I think the letter says it can take up to 10 BUSINESS days, so maybe by end of this week?

Anyone still waiting for their license to post? I mailed out my green letter on the 8th and still do not see it issued on the board website.

I received my results 9/7 and mailed it out 9/7 as priority mail (cost me $6!!) but I was anxiously waiting to start my job so I felt better about doing it.
License was posted on 9/11, check also cashed (although it was cashed after my license was posted)

I feel ya. Sent mine the same time. Called the board yesterday and they state they got my check on the 12th (like its literally in their office already) and still nothing at the CA BOP. Hopefully will get it this week.....

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
White paper! Pass! My wife almost had a heart attack because she was instructed to look for green.

Because I searched like crazy and couldn't find it, I am going to post score info to help others. I encourage others to do the same.

I studied rxprep and flashcards pretty diligently for 3 months. I scored 77 on the rxprep practice cpje exam. I scored 75 on the old practice exam on the board website. I scored around 75 % on the practice questions at the end of the cpje pamphlet this year. My cpje score was an 85 pass

Hope that helps you set study targets or relieves anxiety, future testers. Take care.

Hi, when you say you scored 75 on the old practice exam on the board website, do you mean you had 75 questions right or 75%?
Are you talking about this sample? http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/forms/sample_cpje_quest.pdf
Thank you for your help.