-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
JULY CPJE 2017
Started by norefillsmaam
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Can you share your experience with the test, any adviceNot sure if this thread exists but is anybody else waiting for their CPJE results from July?
I took mine late July and panicking daily.
I check PSI like 3 times day to see if there is a PRE date stamp yet!
Same here )= it says completeTook it on 7/17 and I'm checking daily for the PRE date as well... and mine still says completed 🙁
I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be this week
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do u guys feel about it! I just remember not knowing at least 10 of the questions....clueless.,, don't remember much more of that nightmare
I almost cried walking out. I honestly feel like I got ~15 questions wrong...I really hope I passedHow do u guys feel about it! I just remember not knowing at least 10 of the questions....clueless.,, don't remember much more of that nightmare
I felt pretty uneasy, almost devastated at one point because there were several that I just flat out guessed on - but the wait is what's really killing me! It's stopping me from starting my job and I can only fund myself for so long...
I'm pretty sure I felt like I missed a good 15-20 right as I walked out.
I'm pretty sure I felt like I missed a good 15-20 right as I walked out.
i'm waiting also and felt the exact same way as all of you 🙁 I hope we all passed...
I felt pretty uneasy, almost devastated at one point because there were several that I just flat out guessed on - but the wait is what's really killing me! It's stopping me from starting my job and I can only fund myself for so long...
I'm pretty sure I felt like I missed a good 15-20 right as I walked out.
i thought i wrote it..seriously on the same boat
i just wnat to find out already!
I hope it'll be mailed out in next two weeks since people who took the exam prior to 7/12 received their results on 7/28??
fingers crossed )=
Does the Pre date indicate you passed?
Does the Pre date indicate you passed?
No
i dont think psi websites indicates pass/fail unlike nabp. pre date seems to mean they;ll mail out the results wihtin the week or so. no update yet....)=Does the Pre date indicate you passed?
i thought i wrote it..seriously on the same boat
i just wnat to find out already!
I hope it'll be mailed out in next two weeks since people who took the exam prior to 7/12 received their results on 7/28??
fingers crossed )=
I know we have to pass each section to pass! I know I got two critical questions wrong which I blame myself for it everyday!!! I have around 10 that I can't find answers to them anywhere! Like I don't know what's the right answer .... I really hope we pass! I don't wanna go through that experience ever again...
Felt the same way as everyone here. Anxiously waiting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So we probably won't be getting our results until last week of August or first week of SeptemberIt seems like the PRE date before 7/12 was 6/5... so about 5 weeks in between.
Here's to hoping that we'll see that PRE date soon also (crossing my fingers for either this week or next)
I felt pretty uneasy, almost devastated at one point because there were several that I just flat out guessed on - but the wait is what's really killing me! It's stopping me from starting my job and I can only fund myself for so long...
I'm pretty sure I felt like I missed a good 15-20 right as I walked out.
Anyone know if you have to have both exams taken before the pre deadline? For example let's say I take my cpje in this 'pre' batch but my naplex after, will that significantly extend the wait?
No, it won't extend the wait time. CA takes a long time to send out scores for bothAnyone know if you have to have both exams taken before the pre deadline? For example let's say I take my cpje in this 'pre' batch but my naplex after, will that significantly extend the wait?
not cpje but did anybody get their california naplex results recently? I took it about 2 weeks so I want to guage how recent the batch sent was 🙁 lol taking forever haha
To put your mind at ease, sign into your NABP account and check what it says next to your exam. If it says "Add Score Report", then you're in the clearnot cpje but did anybody get their california naplex results recently? I took it about 2 weeks so I want to guage how recent the batch sent was 🙁 lol taking forever haha
Yeah I have add score transfer but is the rumors really true? haha I've never heard anybody get NULL lolTo put your mind at ease, sign into your NABP account and check what it says next to your exam. If it says "Add Score Report", then you're in the clear
I have and all the people I know from CA that got "null" failed the exam. All the people that got "Add Score Transfer" from CA that I know, passed the exam. I know the wait is horrible, but I think you'll hear good news soonYeah I have add score transfer but is the rumors really true? haha I've never heard anybody get NULL lol
Ah thanks for sharing your experience. Hopefully good news comes our ways 🙂I have and all the people I know from CA that got "null" failed the exam. All the people that got "Add Score Transfer" from CA that I know, passed the exam. I know the wait is horrible, but I think you'll hear good news soon
Hey guys how long did it take you guys take to finish the exam
I have and all the people I know from CA that got "null" failed the exam. All the people that got "Add Score Transfer" from CA that I know, passed the exam. I know the wait is horrible, but I think you'll hear good news soon
How long does it take to show up from after you've taken the exam?
How do u guys feel about it! I just remember not knowing at least 10 of the questions....clueless.,, don't remember much more of that nightmare
which questions did you not know?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
man. I didn't even know about this pre-date thing. i took mine july 27th. so what happens? we get a predate instead of the completed then within 1 week we get the letter? this wait is stressful as hell
yeah it's new
Based on the last 2 cutoff dates, I also predicted that today 8/17 at the earliest would be the next cutoff date. I scheduled my test for today and just took it a few hours ago. I was happy to find out when I came home that the cutoff date is 8/18.
Pre 8/18!
As expected, about 5 weeks. So hopefully results in the mail within the next 7-10 days!
What made you expect that?
Based on the last 2 cutoff dates, I also predicted that today 8/17 at the earliest would be the next cutoff date. I scheduled my test for today and just took it a few hours ago. I was happy to find out when I came home that the cutoff date is 8/18.
How long to get it in the mail?
Pre 8/18 posted.
Nice bro
... this pre-date concept is driving me nuts guys. Is this similar to the QA period in the past?
No bro it's just the date they are mailing out the exams
Pre 8/18!
As expected, about 5 weeks. So hopefully results in the mail within the next 7-10 days!
Based on the June thread, the letters were postmarked 14 days to the date of the PRE cutoff. I would anticipate them to put our results in the mail on September 1. People close-ish to Sacramento should get results Monday 9/4
Based on the June thread, the letters were postmarked 14 days to the date of the PRE cutoff. I would anticipate them to put our results in the mail on September 1. People close-ish to Sacramento should get results Monday 9/4
Why they torture us like this bro why?
Based on the June thread, the letters were postmarked 14 days to the date of the PRE cutoff. I would anticipate them to put our results in the mail on September 1. People close-ish to Sacramento should get results Monday 9/4
That'll be Labor Day so USPS won't be delivering.
Hi guys, I took NAPLEX 6/25 on 6/29 status change to Add Score Transfer got the Naplex letter 8/12 (Passed) and took CPJE on 8/10 got predate on PSI yesterday (8/17) though stating 8/18.
I was wondering while waiting for the snail mail, can we verify our license using License Search - California State Board of Pharmacy on state board website? I thought when we passed both Naplex and CPJE we should legally have our Pharmacist status active. The formal letter just has not arrived at our addresses yet.
Can somebody verify this theory or think if it makes sense. Thanks and good luck waiting.
I was wondering while waiting for the snail mail, can we verify our license using License Search - California State Board of Pharmacy on state board website? I thought when we passed both Naplex and CPJE we should legally have our Pharmacist status active. The formal letter just has not arrived at our addresses yet.
Can somebody verify this theory or think if it makes sense. Thanks and good luck waiting.
I took my CPJE way before that and still do not see predated... is that really bad ;(((Hi guys, I took NAPLEX 6/25 on 6/29 status change to Add Score Transfer got the Naplex letter 8/12 (Passed) and took CPJE on 8/10 got predate on PSI yesterday (8/17) though stating 8/18.
I was wondering while waiting for the snail mail, can we verify our license using License Search - California State Board of Pharmacy on state board website? I thought when we passed both Naplex and CPJE we should legally have our Pharmacist status active. The formal letter just has not arrived at our addresses yet.
Can somebody verify this theory or think if it makes sense. Thanks and good luck waiting.
hey question, sorry... I took my exam end of july and still status is completed ... when should I expect predate?Pre 8/18!
As expected, about 5 weeks. So hopefully results in the mail within the next 7-10 days!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey question, sorry... I took my exam end of july and still status is completed ... when should I expect predate?
Look at the column next to where it says "completed" - the date should be there
its there 🙂Look at the column next to where it says "completed" - the date should be there
do you guys know after we pass both exams what are the process? specifically in California... do we have to send another application for getting license?
do you guys know after we pass both exams what are the process? specifically in California... do we have to send another application for getting license?
Someone who's gone through this, please feel free to correct me - but from what it seems like, there's another application + fee that needs to be mailed in. The board will then make it official with your license online.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 566