JULY CPJE 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

norefillsmaam

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this thread exists but is anybody else waiting for their CPJE results from July?
I took mine late July and panicking daily.
I check PSI like 3 times day to see if there is a PRE date stamp yet!

Members don't see this ad.

Someone who's gone through this, please feel free to correct me - but from what it seems like, there's another application + fee that needs to be mailed in. The board will then make it official with your license online.
I can't find that other application tho ...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, I took NAPLEX 6/25 on 6/29 status change to Add Score Transfer got the Naplex letter 8/12 (Passed) and took CPJE on 8/10 got predate on PSI yesterday (8/17) though stating 8/18.

I was wondering while waiting for the snail mail, can we verify our license using License Search - California State Board of Pharmacy on state board website? I thought when we passed both Naplex and CPJE we should legally have our Pharmacist status active. The formal letter just has not arrived at our addresses yet.

Can somebody verify this theory or think if it makes sense. Thanks and good luck waiting.

CA BOP will snail mail you saying that they received your NAPLEX score and CPJE score. The last thing I needed to become licensed in CA was passing the CPJE. When the snail mail arrived with my CPJE score it also came with a sheet that says you have met the requirements to be a CA pharmacist and to pay for your license. Some people have checked their bank accounts to see if CA BOP has cashed their check. If you don't pay they don't consider you to be licensed in CA. Only after you have paid can you verify online to see if you have been given a license number.

If you are still waiting to see when your score is about to get mailed. Subscribe to USPS's Informed Delivery service where you will be emailed a picture of what mail is about to be mailed to your home. I thought USPS lost my license since it was more than a week between getting notified that CA BOP mailed my score out and it actually arriving at my apartment. FYI it is a black and white photo so you can't tell if its the lucky green letter saying that you have passed.

Reactions: 1 users
CA BOP will snail mail you saying that they received your NAPLEX score and CPJE score. The last thing I needed to become licensed in CA was passing the CPJE. When the snail mail arrived with my CPJE score it also came with a sheet that says you have met the requirements to be a CA pharmacist and to pay for your license. Some people have checked their bank accounts to see if CA BOP has cashed their check. If you don't pay they don't consider you to be licensed in CA. Only after you have paid can you verify online to see if you have been given a license number.

If you are still waiting to see when your score is about to get mailed. Subscribe to USPS's Informed Delivery service where you will be emailed a picture of what mail is about to be mailed to your home. I thought USPS lost my license since it was more than a week between getting notified that CA BOP mailed my score out and it actually arriving at my apartment. FYI it is a black and white photo so you can't tell if its the lucky green letter saying that you have passed.

thank you for clarification.

Hi friends,
Any advice or tips on what to focus on for someone who will be taking their CPJE in a few days? Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
2 weeks? but our predate was last week. so it takes almost 2 months?
Results are sent out in batches. As you know, the batch ends on the PRE date. The time it takes to receive your score will depend on what part of the batch you are in. Unlucky people will have to wait 9 weeks; lucky people will wait 3 weeks.

Should early next week. In the past, it was mailed out 2 weeks after the PRE date. Account for Sunday and Labor Day, we should get it Tuesday or Wednesday.
I was wondering if anybody tried to call State Board to ask when they're gonna mail out o the result yet?

I called them a couple of days ago. All they said was the default response of 45-60 days from your test date.
I called in this morning 9/1/17 and one of the supervisors said it is 45 days from the day you took the test. It doesn't make sense to me caused reading other posts, they normally send out in batches not individually and 2 weeks after the predate. Please clarify if s/b thinks otherwise....

I called in this morning 9/1/17 and one of the supervisors said it is 45 days from the day you took the test. It doesn't make sense to me caused reading other posts, they normally send out in batches not individually and 2 weeks after the predate. Please clarify if s/b thinks otherwise....

They just say that so they can be "fair" to everyone.

Reactions: 1 user
The board mailed out the results! I signed up for USPS informed delivery and I live in the Sacramento area. The letter was dated on August 30 and postmarked on September 1. I'll be getting it today.

Reactions: 1 user
The board mailed out the results! I signed up for USPS informed delivery and I live in the Sacramento area. The letter was dated on August 30 and postmarked on September 1. I'll be getting it today.
When did you take your exam?

I live 35 miles away from Sacramento and didn't get mine today.

Great!!!! Other ppl will get it by Tue or Wed due to labor day holiday, I guess

Hey, what paperwork do you need to fill out when receiving the green letter? Are you able to print this paperwork from online?

Hey, what paperwork do you need to fill out when receiving the green letter? Are you able to print this paperwork from online?

On the back side of the green paper is a form that says "Request for Issuance of Pharmacist License." That's the only thing you have to fill out plus a $195 check. I don't think you can print this out online because your address is typed out on the top and you confirm whether it's the same or you need to change it.

guys i took my test on 8/18; Missed the 8/18 batch T^T;;; no pre-date yet. when will i ever get my result? *cries

Last edited:
I think its meant to be 7 weeks. The batches seem to be 5 weeks long and it is taking about 2 weeks to get the results.
Oops, I meant to say 8 weeks. Batches are indeed about 5 weeks (37 days) and result are mailed out in 2 weeks. Then add few more days to actually receive it. 37+14+3=54 days. 7.7 weeks.

Oops, I meant to say 8 weeks. Batches are indeed about 5 weeks (37 days) and result are mailed out in 2 weeks. Then add few more days to actually receive it. 37+14+3=54 days. 7.7 weeks.

so around October 13, 2017
oh my god the struggles T^T;;
man i originally scheduled to take it on 8/16 but i rescheduled to 8/18. lmao
i did this to maiself.

so around October 13, 2017
oh my god the struggles T^T;;
man i originally scheduled to take it on 8/16 but i rescheduled to 8/18. lmao
i did this to maiself.

around Oct 6 hopefully! Do you have a predate on your site right now? someone told me predates are already showing up

My USPS informed delivery shows that a letter from the board is on its way to me!

Question: Was the green letter visible through the little clear address window of the letter? Mine appears to be white.

I passed! I ran to the mailbox as soon as I heard the mail lady driving away.

I took it on August 17
Hey I'm "mail informative" did you see the address part of the envelope darker than other envelops??? Mine is there and I'm dying