June 17th MCATers! Anyone reviewing material?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Agent47

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be my last day taking full length I guess...then I want to do some content review...currently i'm going over physics! Light review focusing on imp details! What do you guys think?!? Or should I continue taking FLs...I still have couple of GS left!

Good LUCK everyone! Going to BEST BUY after my MCAT to get Xbox 360!

Members don't see this ad.

It sounds like a good plan.

Different story for me tho. This is my third time writing, I had 34R last year with 9 in verbal. I am still going over physical chem at the moment and will aim for 2 AAMC practices over the next 4 days. I started studying in May but have been doing mostly verbal practices.

a 34 wasn't good enough to get you into medical school?

My non-URM classmate got into a cali school last year with a 32.

a 34 wasn't good enough to get you into medical school?

My non-URM classmate got into a cali school last year with a 32.

My bad, just registered, I'll indicate on my profile that I'm Canadian. The cut offs are brutal over here.... I lost out quite a few interviews with that verbal.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tomorrow will be my last day taking full length I guess...then I want to do some content review...currently i'm going over physics! Light review focusing on imp details! What do you guys think?!? Or should I continue taking FLs...I still have couple of GS left!

yup. ive been going over content/making notes on my notes - for stuff i dont feel as confident in. i just got back from the library and im just getting SOO sick of having to look at a book/notes all day long

will do last full length tomorrow or monday and i pray itll go well so that my confidence doesnt plummet!

Last edited:

Yupp, doing content review. Just took GS5..not so hot, got a 26. How are you doing on GS compared to AAMC? I've been scoring above 30 on Kaplan and I have AAMC10 left! I'm hoping GS is not indicative whatsoever.

That seems to be the trend... Maybe ill pick one of those contraptions up as well. Though I think its just going to be a serious movie night.