June 7: MCATS scores online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, we can get our scores on June 7 for $15 according to <a href="http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/start.htm." target="_blank">http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/start.htm.</a>

Members don't see this ad.

While they might be available on-line, I would expect the date to be pushed back. Ours came after the last expected date last year.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Epi:
•While they might be available on-line, I would expect the date to be pushed back. Ours came after the last expected date last year.•••••That's not true for everyone. I remember last year most people got their scores right around 60 days after the test date. My pre-med advisor got my scores a day or two early even.

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by relatively prime:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Epi:
•While they might be available on-line, I would expect the date to be pushed back. Ours came after the last expected date last year.•••••That's not true for everyone. I remember last year most people got their scores right around 60 days after the test date. My pre-med advisor got my scores a day or two early even.•••••Mine came right on time also. I didn't run into anyone who got their scores late.

Hi Guys,
I am new to SDN. I wanted to say 'hi' and ask few questions. Someone told me that it is actually better to apply in July or so. He said that if you apply with the first batch you have a higher probability of getting rejected. What do you guys think?

thanks for you help

•••quote:•••Originally posted by mdboy:
•Hi Guys,
I am new to SDN. I wanted to say 'hi' and ask few questions. Someone told me that it is actually better to apply in July or so. He said that if you apply with the first batch you have a higher probability of getting rejected. What do you guys think?

thanks for you help•••••Don't listent to "someone." He either doesn't know what he's talking about or he wants to give you bad advice so that you are disadvantaged... (yes there are pre-meds like that out there).

Medical Schools have ROLLING admissions... that means that they accept and reject people as they come in. The sooner you apply the better! You want to apply when they have the most seats available... you don't want to be one of the last to apply... and leave yourself competely with a thousand people over one or two seats.

So submit your AMCAS asap!

Good luck :)