Junior year doesn't show on my AMCAS app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Heavens Cloud

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
dab9ac26813d3f7b55ff15ac99aadd00.png

So I guess I skipped the whole Junior year thing? Will this cause any problems? Looks funky...but at least it shows my strong upward trend, right?:laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Did you graduate in 3 years?

I did (well more like 3.5 years because I did a few classes in HS and started the summer after HS full-time). I guess that explains it, I was just figuring they would go by credit-hours rather than actual time spent...

Members don't see this ad :)
Nah this is normal for 3-yearers. They count your 3rd year as a Senior year and just skip over the Junior. No problems here :)

You graduated with only 114 credits? I regret being a dual degree student just because I am close to 200 credits. It is horrible to try to increase my GPA because a 4.0 for 18 credit hours raises it like 0.1 points (rounding up).

You graduated with only 114 credits? I regret being a dual degree student just because I am close to 200 credits. It is horrible to try to increase my GPA because a 4.0 for 18 credit hours raises it like 0.1 points (rounding up).

I graduated with exactly 120.0 credits, and some were ungraded (pass/fail) so that's why it shows up at 114.

The only thing I'm really concerned about is schools who use weighted GPAs, like my state school (UW), who weights Freshman x1, Sophmore x2, and Junior x3... I guess I just have to wait and see. If anyone knows how they deal with this, do tell.