Just beat up a CARS Section Test - Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ad2b

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
:clap:

Thank God. I finally got above 126 on a section. There IS hope!!

Members don't see this ad.

According to the compilation of Kaplan scores v real thing, and IF I could do that on all sections; I'm likely 517+ (someone with a 126 Kaplan got 132 on real thing)

BIG IF!

Haha I have been between 128 and 129 on Kaplan, but that is my best section. Hope it balances the other sections out!

Members don't see this ad :)
A classmate in TPR got a 10 on VR for the old test and got a 122 CARS on the first FL. In the beginning, I struggled a bit but averaged a 125-126 over the two AAMC FLs and the 3 TPR FLs. Some of those TPR CARs passages in those FLs were "killer" passages and I often did those last and focused most of my time on the "easier" passages.

Sadly, I think the TPR CARs focused slightly more on inferences than the "main idea" tendency I saw in AAMC OG/AAMC FL questions.

Reactions: 1 user
This past CARS Section test was full of inferences, strengthen/weaken, and application. I'm still happy. First time to get a section test score above 125.

It's a different day, back to practice and scores and note taking.