Just checking:Graduate Sciences GPA towards overall BCPM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

southpawcannon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know graduate level GPA is kept separate from UG GPA. However, just wondering if all the BCPM grades, regardless of whether taken at the UG or Grad level, are lumped together for one cum science GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

They have a separate BCPM for the grad gpa.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know if they separate sci from nonsci at the graduate level, but it is irrelevant. Your undergrad BCPM is the BCPM of importance.

by "undergrad" you mean undergrad and postbac, right?

I don't know if they separate sci from nonsci at the graduate level, but it is irrelevant. Your undergrad BCPM is the BCPM of importance.

I found a graph with the grades broken down in Fresh, So, Jr, Sr, Post-Bac, Cum UG and Grad Statuses(stati?) with a BCPM and non-BCPM for each. As long as those are all visible in the initial round, I think I'll be ok. I'll just follow the current path and in the end if it just so happens to be I don't get accepted, I'll re-evaluate my situation and go from there.

The flaw in your reasoning is that you are assuming schools give equal weight to the ug and grad components. They don't.

I've assumed nothing. Not making asses of anyone here. The flaw in your responses is that you didn't address my original question. I was asking about not science vs non-science grad and your opinion of its degree of importance but rather whether or not all sciences regardless of what level, undergrad or grad, would be compiled together or separated, the latter of which I discovered myself to be true.