Just got email from NRMP, it is true???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
can someone explain this louvi lychee business?

Members don't see this ad.

can someone explain this louvi lychee business?
Bunch of neurotic applicants think that relating where some NRMP email came from (two different servers... one was louvi and another lychee) decided if they matched already. Total B.S. and not consistent.
I matched :) so yeah....

what does program ACCEPTING shared pairs means? that list under my reports?

yeah i matched too with Louvi.. i hope the lychee people matched this year, maybe the servers get switched every year lol..

Would you guys also happen to know the total no. of slots offered this year?

I just added up the number of spots in the offered column of the report...

PGY-1 Spots: 22,806

PGY-2 Spots: 2,711

I just added up the number of spots in the offered column of the report...

PGY-1 Spots: 22,806

PGY-2 Spots: 2,711

Thank you for taking the time and effort to make that calculation. Looks like there was an overall increase in around 400 slots for PGY1 since 2009.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to make that calculation. Looks like there was an overall increase in around 400 slots for PGY1 since 2009.

If I added correctly ;)

So is there any truth to this Louvi/ Lychee thing? Did any Louvi's match? Any Lychee's that didn't?

So is there any truth to this Louvi/ Lychee thing? Did any Louvi's match? Any Lychee's that didn't?

Both Louvis and Lychees alike matched today, so the double server theory has been debunked. The 2011 class will come up with something better, I'm sure!

Both Louvis and Lychees alike matched today, so the double server theory has been debunked. The 2011 class will come up with something better, I'm sure!

Thanks, and Congrats!