Just got my final Bio 101 grade...........

Started by Fakhter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bio101 is a joke, come back and gloat after you do the same in molecular biology

Learning that DNA is synthesized in the 5-3 direction is certainly not a joke. Its hard work. Probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my entire college career aside from learning the difference between a prokaryote and eukaryote. The TS needs applause :bow:
 
YbZac.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You came to seek validation for your job well-done on an internet forum.

Here it is.

Nice job man! Best of luck in the future. I'm sure you will continue to excel in school.

^Not even sarcasm cos everyone else in the thread is so mean to you haha
 
I'm surprised. Not too long ago someone created a thread about making a high A in his first bio test and everyone was so encouraging and nice to him. Not sure why the level of sarcasm in this thread is so high.
 
I'm surprised. Not too long ago someone created a thread about making a high A in his first bio test and everyone was so encouraging and nice to him. Not sure why the level of sarcasm in this thread is so high.

Stress levels.... The majority of us are on finals mode.
 
Making a thread boasting a very high grade and nothing else can brush people the wrong way. Personally, just like in real life, it doesn't bother me. I'd give a quick congrats, and move on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cmon guys, give the OP credit. When was the last time you guys got above 100 in college? Last time I got >100, it was in middle school! OP is surely going to go to HMS.
 
cmon guys, give the OP credit. When was the last time you guys got above 100 in college? Last time I got >100, it was in middle school! OP is surely going to go to HMS.

If I went to a junior college I could have done that every class too...
 
Good to know, I'll be taking my university's equivalent in the spring.

For all the sarcasm and jokes going on.

Don't take any class lightly. Bio 101 is is relatively easy, but people still fail it.

But yea when you get to molecular cell, bio 101 will seem laughable
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to finish biology I with a B (B- or B) will medical schools view this negatively? I will most likely finish physics I with an A, differential equations with a A and chemistry I with a A- or A. So my first semester GPA will be between a 3.5 (worst case) and a 3.75 would a 3.5, at worst, be a solid GPA for first semester still?
 
Last edited:
I'm going to finish biology I with a B (B- or B) will medical schools view this negatively? I will most likely finish physics I with an A, differential equations with a A and chemistry I with a A- or A. So my first semester GPA will be between a 3.5 (worst case) and a 3.75 would a 3.5, at worst, be a solid GPA for first semester still?

tumblr_lu64bfZynI1qeajcco1_400.jpg
 
Pretty sure everyone here got that same grade in biology.... but congrats lol


I have one word for you: MCAT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.