Just out of curiosity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

breeze2baby

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
which one is better when one decides to work while in the pharm D program? Hosp. pharm tech or retail. Anyone with experience or insight, pls share

Members don't see this ad.

wait, better to help someone get accepted, better with personal experience, or better while in the program?

which one is better when one decides to work while in the pharm D program? Hosp. pharm tech or retail. Anyone with experience or insight, pls share

You should probably try and work in the field you enjoy more. Or you could always go for the field you know less in just to learn more. Retail may be more flexible with school hours but I'm sure some hospitals will take you also.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would just make sure wherever you work, you make it clear to them that school is first priority but I think most places will know that. Retail would probably be flexible, they want you to like them, so you might work for them later on.

wait, better to help someone get accepted, better with personal experience, or better while in the program?
I mean less tedious, less stressful.

Thanks for your input guys.