Just Passed the FL MPJE! Here is my advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JackFruitLover

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just passed the FL MPJE! I did not even read the Florida Statutes! All I did was review the notes I took from Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class (excellent professor) and study the packet from Dr. Seamon's law review at the end of the final year of school. Make sure you memorize Seamon's packet inside and out! There was a lot of question on adultration/misbranding! Also, Nova's review at the end of the year was very helpful! Especially when they invited an actual lobbyist for AphA. I took good notes from that review!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I have a friend getting ready to take the Florida MPJE, please if you can PM any tips or material info. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also passed studying Dr. Brickenden's packet. It's like he wrote the MPJE questions!!!

I did not go to school in the US and will be writing the Florida MPJE in a couple of months. I don't have any good resources from which to study from. Would you be able to share the packet from Dr.Brickenden and Dr. Seamons and/or could you recommend what to study from. Please PM me if easier.

Thanks! :)

I was also wondering if you would share your study material with me too? Please PM me thanks!

Am an out-of-state studying for the MPJE and wanted to know how I can get Dr. Seamon's law review from anyone. I hear its very helpful. Please reply or send message to my inbox.

Thanks everyone.

I was wondering if anyone did a score transfer. I am from IL and I did a score transfer to FL. I just found out that I passed my NAPLEX. Now i am wondering how to get an ATT for my MPJE. If you have any insights please let me know.

Also I would be interested in the super notes that everyone is talking about here!! LOL

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also from out of state. Does anyone have suggestions for a good resource or study guide for FL MPJE? Thanks in advance. :)

I studied outside of Florida as well and found the KAPLAN Florida law review to be good. The lecturer went through the booklet and highlighted when Florida law differed from Federal, since he said the they usually are in line with each other. I also reviewed the Ferderal Pharmacy Law Guide (gray book, can't remember exact name).
Initially, I went through the Statutes and Rules on the Board website, but found it to be a tedious process, and some of those have more info than we will be tested on. The KAPLAN book summed it up pretty well.
Good luck!

Hey Gizmo,

I am also from out of state. Where Can I get this Kaplan MPJE review book. I am working for CVS. I didn't get to go to the review session because I was a later hire. If you have any other helpful documents could you foroward them to me. [email protected]

Thanx

Good luck getting anything out of JackFruitLover. I kindly PM'ed for any kind of materials she was willing to share and told me I need to learn more english to practice pharmacy because I referred to a different packet then she was talking about. LOL.

Anyway, Does anyone know where to get the UF packet from, I heard it was really helpful. Their website's link for registration is down.

Hi everyone! I recently took the Florida MPJE and I passed it with a really high score. I knew nothing about law before because I didn't really work. PM me and I'll send you what I used to study, because I don't know how to put it on here! :)

Reactions: 1 users
I was wondering if anyone did a score transfer. I am from IL and I did a score transfer to FL. I just found out that I passed my NAPLEX. Now i am wondering how to get an ATT for my MPJE. If you have any insights please let me know.

Also I would be interested in the super notes that everyone is talking about here!! LOL

To get an ATT for MPJE for any states, I believe you have to go to the NABP website and sign up for the MPJE for that particular state if you have not done so already. Each state is $200.

I sign up for the NV MPJE. I had to register with the state ($300) and once they give me the ATT, then I can sign up to take the NV MPJE. I already register to take the MPJE on the nabp website already.

Hope this help.

If anyone has any materials / info for the NV MPJE, please send me some info.

Sorry to change topic.

Grats to those who passed their FL MPJE.

Hey all,
I'd love to get a copy of those notes as well. Can you PM me and let me know where I can get myself a set?
Thanks!

Hi, how can I get Dr. Brickenden's or Dr. Seamons law review/packet? Congrats on passing. Good luck to everyone else!!:thumbup:

Hi. I'm also taking the Florida law exam from out of state..Can someone please share these notes or direct me on where to get them? Thanks.

Hi-
how can I get Dr. Brickenden's or Dr. Seamons law review/packet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am looking for these as well. Have been an R.Ph. for 27 years and would like to move to Florida. If you would contact me, I'd be bery thankful.

Are Dr. Brickenden's or Dr. Seamon's notes only helpful for FL MPJE?

Good Question!!!! It seems nobody has them or is willing to share them. I have asked several times and have received no response. I, too, would really appreciate these.

Hey everyone!

My hubby stationed in Florida, I'm stuck in another state as rph, and passing the FLorida MPJE is the only thing in the way!

I see many posts about certain professors' notes and I would love if anyone could help me get back to my hubby and send me a copy!:)

All help is appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Hi everyone!

I am getting licensed from out of state, and am in need of some study materials for the Florida MPJE. Anything that can be sent my way would be incredibly helpful!

Thanks again :)

Dear all,
Greetings. I am relatively new to this forum. I am planning to sit for the FL MPJE in early March and i am currently practising at New York state. I am wondering if i can get any advise and study materials especially the UF law review to prepare for this examination. I have heard the Kaplan and Reiss & Hall books are also good materials for exam.
I am pretty anxious on this law exam. Would you mind sharing these materials via email or provide the link? Where can i find the practice test? Does anyone have experience on pharmacyexam.com or prempje.com? My email address is [email protected] and [email protected].
I really appreciate all your help!

Sincerely,

John H

Has anyone actually gotten a copy of these spectacular notes from Dr. Brickenden or know what school he teaches at? It'd be very helpful to review those before I go to take my FL MPJE...please help!

Hi all!

Congrats on passing the MPJE. I am also preparing for my coming exam and very nervous. If it is possible, can you email me the package of Dr. Brickenden. My email is [email protected].

Thanks very much

So there's apparently 23949328749324983274 of us taking FL MPJE and all of us are looking for advice/notes/etc. Any recent takers (<1 year or so) care to chime in on the two FL threads????

I just passed the FL MPJE! I did not even read the Florida Statutes! All I did was review the notes I took from Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class (excellent professor) and study the packet from Dr. Seamon's law review at the end of the final year of school. Make sure you memorize Seamon's packet inside and out! There was a lot of question on adultration/misbranding! Also, Nova's review at the end of the year was very helpful! Especially when they invited an actual lobbyist for AphA. I took good notes from that review!

Looks like a possible troll to me.

Read the Pharmacist's Manual
Read Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law or Abood's federal law book
Go over the questions at the end of the RXLaw Packet
Go over the Walgreen's review
Read the Florida statutes

A friend from U of F just passed the exam and her exact words were to "Mainly practice questions from the end of the Florida law review (RxLaw), florida rules/statutes and I read through Abood. The questions were mainly conceptual asking you to apply the laws."

The above listed sources are ones that I've collected from current residents/pharmacists.

Just wanted to note that these "Seamon" notes do in fact exist. The guy's name is Matthew Seamon, PharmD, Esq from NOVA.

If you do a broad enough search they should be online somewhere.

The notes really aren't much different from resources I've listed previously, but I'm only half way through the 47 page document.

just the took mpje how long did it take for people to have their results show up on nabp website. I have no idea how I did

Thanks for letting me know I actually just got my results today passed with an 86, it seems like 2 days is how long it takes. If anyone wants a copy of my study guides I can certainly pass them along. I basically just saved the florida laws from their website to a word document and deleted all the useless info and was left with about 3-4 documents10-15 pages each and bolded what I though would be important. I have another 2-3 page document on the federal laws with highlights

Thanks for letting me know I actually just got my results today passed with an 86, it seems like 2 days is how long it takes. If anyone wants a copy of my study guides I can certainly pass them along. I basically just saved the florida laws from their website to a word document and deleted all the useless info and was left with about 3-4 documents10-15 pages each and bolded what I though would be important. I have another 2-3 page document on the federal laws with highlights
dipasquale14, I would love your study guides! If you would please email them to [email protected], I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, and congratulations on passing!