This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joojoopharm

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I just passed the Michigan MPJE..have say it was quite the journey but well worth it! In any case, I am selling the main 3 books I used:

1) Michigan Phramacy Law by Vivian (7th ed)
2) Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law by Reiss/Hall (8th ed)
3) Michigan Pharmacy Law practice question guide (400+ questions)

I also have organized notes on just about all the statues/rules (both federal and state)

Anyway, if you have any questions or are interested in any of the above, feel free to PM me!

All the best to those writing...your hard work will pay off 🙂
 
Hey everyone, I just passed the Michigan MPJE..have say it was quite the journey but well worth it! In any case, I am selling the main 3 books I used:

1) Michigan Phramacy Law by Vivian (7th ed)
2) Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law by Reiss/Hall (8th ed)
3) Michigan Pharmacy Law practice question guide (400+ questions)

I also have organized notes on just about all the statues/rules (both federal and state)

Anyway, if you have any questions or are interested in any of the above, feel free to PM me!

All the best to those writing...your hard work will pay off 🙂
Hi, do us till have number 3? Thanks