Just received a LECOM secondary application email, to start class in 2018...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abtazz12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to LECOM last year, to start this year, and got a rejection e-mail. I decided to apply again this year (to start next year, 2019). I completed the AACOMAS application, and got verified, a few weeks ago (in May). Well, today I received an e-mail from LECOM telling me to submit a secondary application, and on the first line it says:

"[...] The Office of Admissions would like to consider you for the class entering in 2018 and we’re anxious to learn more about you as soon as possible. [...]"

And further down it says, "[...] The deadline date for submission of the supplemental application is April 1, 2018. [...]" even though this was received today, June 18 2018.

Has this happened to anyone else? Could it just be a typo?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to LECOM last year, to start this year, and got a rejection e-mail. I decided to apply again this year (to start next year, 2019). I completed the AACOMAS application, and got verified, a few weeks ago (in May). Well, today I received an e-mail from LECOM telling me to submit a secondary application, and on the first line it says:

"[...] The Office of Admissions would like to consider you for the class entering in 2018 and we’re anxious to learn more about you as soon as possible. [...]"

And further down it says, "[...] The deadline date for submission of the supplemental application is April 1, 2018. [...]" even though this was received today, June 18 2018.

I'm a new applicant and received the same message, so its surely a typo.

Reactions: 1 user
Y’all mind posting the prompts ?

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm a new applicant and received this typo as well. Don't panic and good luck in the process!