Just received a LECOM secondary application email, to start class in 2018...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

abtazz12

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to LECOM last year, to start this year, and got a rejection e-mail. I decided to apply again this year (to start next year, 2019). I completed the AACOMAS application, and got verified, a few weeks ago (in May). Well, today I received an e-mail from LECOM telling me to submit a secondary application, and on the first line it says:

"[...] The Office of Admissions would like to consider you for the class entering in 2018 and we’re anxious to learn more about you as soon as possible. [...]"

And further down it says, "[...] The deadline date for submission of the supplemental application is April 1, 2018. [...]" even though this was received today, June 18 2018.

Has this happened to anyone else? Could it just be a typo?
 
I applied to LECOM last year, to start this year, and got a rejection e-mail. I decided to apply again this year (to start next year, 2019). I completed the AACOMAS application, and got verified, a few weeks ago (in May). Well, today I received an e-mail from LECOM telling me to submit a secondary application, and on the first line it says:

"[...] The Office of Admissions would like to consider you for the class entering in 2018 and we’re anxious to learn more about you as soon as possible. [...]"

And further down it says, "[...] The deadline date for submission of the supplemental application is April 1, 2018. [...]" even though this was received today, June 18 2018.

Has this happened to anyone else? Could it just be a typo?

I'm a new applicant and received the same message, so its surely a typo.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to LECOM last year, to start this year, and got a rejection e-mail. I decided to apply again this year (to start next year, 2019). I completed the AACOMAS application, and got verified, a few weeks ago (in May). Well, today I received an e-mail from LECOM telling me to submit a secondary application, and on the first line it says:

"[...] The Office of Admissions would like to consider you for the class entering in 2018 and we’re anxious to learn more about you as soon as possible. [...]"

And further down it says, "[...] The deadline date for submission of the supplemental application is April 1, 2018. [...]" even though this was received today, June 18 2018.

Has this happened to anyone else? Could it just be a typo?

I'm a new applicant and received this typo as well. Don't panic and good luck in the process!