Just submitted app for Endo…am I too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aggressivetree14

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y’all,

I’m a nervous Nelly by nature. I just submitted my application for endodontics residency. I’m a few years out and have good experience and a not so great gpa(3.6-3.69). I’m just worried I might be too late. Any reassurance or a dose of reality administer gently would be appreciated. Thank you!
I applied to the following programs:
Stony Brook University
VCU
WVU
St Louis University
Augusta University
NYU Langone
NOVA
UF
U of KY
U of Louisville
Louisiana State University
U of Iowa
UPenn
Temple
UT Houston
UT San Antonio
UPitt
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
 
didnt apps open up about a month ago?

no way youre too late, late would be applying in late july-august, you'll have about as fair of a shot as anyone
 
didnt apps open up about a month ago?

no way youre too late, late would be applying in late july-august, you'll have about as fair of a shot as anyone
applying in july-august is way too late. 90% of programs have their residents picked by end of July.

Hey y’all,

I’m a nervous Nelly by nature. I just submitted my application for endodontics residency. I’m a few years out and have good experience and a not so great gpa(3.6-3.69). I’m just worried I might be too late. Any reassurance or a dose of reality administer gently would be appreciated. Thank you!
I applied to the following programs:
Stony Brook University
VCU
WVU
St Louis University
Augusta University
NYU Langone
NOVA
UF
U of KY
U of Louisville
Louisiana State University
U of Iowa
UPenn
Temple
UT Houston
UT San Antonio
UPitt
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
I would not worry right now. You did your part submitting and the rest if out of your control
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
applying in july-august is way too late. 90% of programs have their residents picked by end of July.


I would not worry right now. You did your part submitting and the rest if out of your control
Thank you! So hoping you’re right. Fingers crossed 🤞! Are you applying this cycle too?