Just took the NBDE

Started by IChick
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IChick

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I just took the exam today, not feeling too great right now...

Any words of encouragement is deeply appreciated and also, does anyone have score conversion table from recent years?



Or, does anyone have any optimistic comments about conversions and probability of passing, please share...

🙁
 
IChick said:
So, I just took the exam today, not feeling too great right now...

Any words of encouragement is deeply appreciated and also, does anyone have score conversion table from recent years?



Or, does anyone have any optimistic comments about conversions and probability of passing, please share...

🙁

I took it yesterday. All I can say that might be encouraging is that I thought it was really tough too. Some of my classmates who were there also found it to be fairly ridiculous. Just remember that everyone is in the same boat. I'm sure you did better than you think you did. Don't freak out until you get your scores. Go do something fun!
 
Dukie said:
I took it yesterday. All I can say that might be encouraging is that I thought it was really tough too. Some of my classmates who were there also found it to be fairly ridiculous. Just remember that everyone is in the same boat. I'm sure you did better than you think you did. Don't freak out until you get your scores. Go do something fun!


Thanks alot for those words. Yea, i thought it was outrageous. I was sitting here all sulking, but you're right. I start school next week, gotta have some fun sicne i didnt all summer.


GL to us both, or ALL of you! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi friend i want to know about nbde how to get study material what are the sources in detail as i am planning to give exam in dec pls help me
 
IChick said:
So, I just took the exam today, not feeling too great right now...

Any words of encouragement is deeply appreciated and also, does anyone have score conversion table from recent years?



Or, does anyone have any optimistic comments about conversions and probability of passing, please share...

🙁

hey, dont worry! i took mine on 8/1, and thought i failed for sure, but i just got my scores today and i passsed 🙂, so dont worry!
 
Were there any topics that you weren't expecting or was it just absurd detail?
Taking it next week, so please let me know.
Everyone who I spoke to in previous years say that when you walk out you feel like a train wreck but the scores are much better than you were expecting.


IChick said:
So, I just took the exam today, not feeling too great right now...

Any words of encouragement is deeply appreciated and also, does anyone have score conversion table from recent years?



Or, does anyone have any optimistic comments about conversions and probability of passing, please share...

🙁
 
Passing the exam isn't that hard and if you didn't it's ok at least you can retake it. It's not the end of the world. You learn from your mistakes....hopefully. Trying to get a 90+ is extremely hard.

Cheer up.... I'm sure you did fine.