Kaiser santa clara prelim medicine

Started by step213
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

step213

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone experiencing difficulties or know who to contact to schedule an interview... i sent in my dates over 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting to hear back...
 
anyone experiencing difficulties or know who to contact to schedule an interview... i sent in my dates over 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting to hear back...
Yes! So glad to hear that I'm not the only one, though it's cold comfort I guess; it has been about 2 weeks for me as well. I also tried e-mailing the address on the residency web site earlier this week to see if I could get a phone number or something, and haven't heard back there either.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I got my invite 10/28 and had my interview date confirmed 10/29. Sorry to hear about your trouble tho.
 
Just got through... if anyone is still having difficulties i'd say try to email them again... it seems my first email was lost, but they found it after I sent follow up emails.
 
any recent interviewees or residents at the kaiser santa clara prelim medicine program willing to share their experiences/thoughts? i'd be really grateful..