Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I'm interviewing on the 16th. Do a lot of people bring a parent? I'm flying over from NY
Both of my parents are going with me! 🙂
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi guys! I'm interviewing on the 16th. Do a lot of people bring a parent? I'm flying over from NY
Hi guys! I'm interviewing on the 16th. Do a lot of people bring a parent? I'm flying over from NY
I'm bringing both of my parents too!!!Both of my parents are going with me! 🙂
Plenty do. My folks came with me. They can hang out and wait in Mara or leave and come back after.Hi guys! I'm interviewing on the 16th. Do a lot of people bring a parent? I'm flying over from NY
Me!Hi everyone! I'm a bit late, but I just made an account after stalking for a while. But I got an interview on January 17th! Anyone else going to be there?

Hi everyone! I'm a bit late, but I just made an account after stalking for a while. But I got an interview on January 17th! Anyone else going to be there?
I'm going!!! My friend and I are both coming from Iowa State to interview that weekend and we'll both be at the pizza party Saturday! Can't wait!I'll be there too! Will you both be going to the pizza party on Saturday?
Same here!Does anyone know if they're done sending out invitations? I'm oos and still haven't heard anything :/
I'll be there! I'll actually be there all day, flying in Friday because all the flights on Saturday were too late.I'll be there too! Will you both be going to the pizza party on Saturday?
Generally on interview weekends they have student ambassadors giving CVM tours pretty regularly throughout the day. On your own for the rest of campus (all of 3 times I've seen it...)Hi All!
I have an interview on December 20th and I was wondering if they have any programs or tours going on the day of the interviews. I read something about tours on their website but was looking for some more details about how the day is run. Thanks in advance!
They are my only OOS Program! And I got an interview for Jan 30th!!! So excited. I am afoul the time applicant. First time applying to KSU. This is the first good news I have gotten in this whole process... Here is to hoping
I called earlier this week and they said they are still reviewing appsI'm an OOS applicant and still haven't received anything. Does anyone have an idea of when I should know by?
Driving up to Manhattan tomorrow for the pizza party. How is everyone else that's interviewing this weekend holding up?FREAKING OUT. Interviewing this Sunday as well. I arrived in Manhattan this evening. Got bad news from 2 other schools today so I'm feeling less confident than I previously was 🙁My interview is on Sunday and I'm super nervous!Driving up to Manhattan tomorrow for the pizza party. How is everyone else that's interviewing this weekend holding up?
My interview is on Sunday and I'm super nervous!Driving up to Manhattan tomorrow for the pizza party. How is everyone else that's interviewing this weekend holding up?
Nervous! Mine is tomorrow afternoon so I wasn't invited to the pizza party 😛
Mine is tomorrow afternoon as well! It is my understanding that the pizza party is for OOS, that's probably why you didn't get an invite! 🙂Nervous! Mine is tomorrow afternoon so I wasn't invited to the pizza party 😛
Mine is tomorrow afternoon as well! It is my understanding that the pizza party is for OOS, that's probably why you didn't get an invite! 🙂
They're nice faculty! Most of them 😉Had my interview today- it was very laid back so don't be nervous everyone! I felt very comfortable during the entire process!!!
It's definitely traditional! I recommend looking over the questions in the interview feedback section on here, pretty much all of what they asked me was either from there, or specific to my app. It is very conversational and they really try to put you at ease. I think my interview went okay, there were a couple questions I kind of fumbled. It lasted more like 15 minutes, but I don't know if that's a bad thing or not. They seemed to really like me and want me to come here, and one of my interviewers even came up to me afterwards and said I did a good job! Maybe they say stuff like that to everyone though lol. Regardless Dr. Elmore said we should hear back by the first week of February!Anyone allowed to really say what the interview is like? Is it just like a traditional interview? I think that's what the invite said but I had MMIs and behavioral-based interviews at the last two schools I interviewed at so I just want to be sure. I'm on Jan 16th and already very nervous...
Even those with interviews on 1/31?They told us that sometimes people hear early, but everyone should hear by February 1st
I was about to ask the same. My interview is Jan 30th and that seems like a quick turn around but I am all about it.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.