You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Kansas State (KSU) c/o 2027 Applicants
Started by Polocrosse2017
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Last weeks email came at 5:55pm, im still hopeful!!I have a feeling it isn't coming today
Saaame. Also heard from TAMU today so now I'm extra nervous.I am not well 🤣 I'm so anxious waiting for this email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really? Mine came at 4pm last week, interesting 🤔Last weeks email came at 5:55pm, im still hopeful!!
Lol just looked back 4:55pm. So you must be an hour ahead of me
Lol I saw this update and I even flinched thinking invites were sent out 😂 I have lost all patience I just want it to happen already!I am not well 🤣 I'm so anxious waiting for this email
Guessing tomorrow 😅
I received an individual email about prereq. Anyone else??
Good vibes to everyone today. It’s gonna be a great day!
I'm traveling all day today but I keep checking my phone, juuuuust in case. Maybe 4-5ish today?
I am sweating it
It’s my first time applying to KSU but 3rd cycle overall… I have been checking my email about twice an hour, sometimes more. I’ve never been more mad at junk mail making it look like I have new emails!I am sweating it
Hmm. Good that they're at least starting to roll out, I guess? Not rejections specifically but some sort of info.Someone posted on a FB group saying they got a rejection email 30 minutes ago. I still haven’t gotten anything and it seems other people on FB haven’t either.
Whelp that made me nauseated 😅Someone posted on a FB group saying they got a rejection email 30 minutes ago. I still haven’t gotten anything and it seems other people on FB haven’t either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waiting for my email to do something like...
Me too lol. Now I’m frantically refreshing my emailWhelp that made me nauseated 😅
Damn… so what was the point of asking about preferences for interviews… just to reject the person 7 days later? What kind of sick power play is that.Someone posted on a FB group saying they got a rejection email 30 minutes ago. I still haven’t gotten anything and it seems other people on FB haven’t either.
I'm definitely confused how this works out in the schools favor to have a lot of extra responses, but someone earlier in the thread said it is their normal protocol.Damn… so what was the point of asking about preferences for interviews… just to reject the person 7 days later? What kind of sick power play is that.
I mean yeah I don’t understand why they do that either if they probably already know. I don’t have high hopes for myself and I just wish they would send it alreadyDamn… so what was the point of asking about preferences for interviews… just to reject the person 7 days later? What kind of sick power play is that.
4:55 has passed...
caroliner91
Full Member
This is nauseating.. I hate that they do it the day before Thanksgiving. Now people are going to be asking me about it all day 😩
Can’t tell if I’m nauseous from driving in traffic for the last 2 hours or because I’m NERVOUS
Don’t sell yourself short and don’t give up! I don’t know how it benefits the school to get more info about preferences but honestly if it helps my chances, can I select Any Time Is Fine for my interview preference please!I mean yeah I don’t understand why they do that either if they probably already know. I don’t have high hopes for myself and I just wish they would send it already
Same. Hour 9 in the car and I have ants in my pants.Can’t tell if I’m nauseous from driving in traffic for the last 2 hours or because I’m NERVOUS
Now I'm wondering if today is the day.... The rest of the week is Holiday for most (all?) universities so... 😬
Their email asking about interview preferences said they'd send things out "next week" which would be this week. Sending invites on Thursday or Friday would be a level of cruelty I think even vet schools don't have in them.Now I'm wondering if today is the day.... The rest of the week is Holiday for most (all?) universities so... 😬
My anxiety is at a 12000/10.
Consider it prep for vet school? I feel the same way. I think the mail icon on my phone is getting worn outMy anxiety is at a 12000/10.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
charliesmom98
Full Member
I’ve only seen one person receive a rejection so far…. Odd
"Please note this is NOT an interview invitation, formal interview invitations will be sent next week"
KSU please. It's next week 🫠
KSU please. It's next week 🫠
D
deleted870357
do you mean the one from the facebook group someone else referred to? or another one?I’ve only seen one person receive a rejection so far…. Odd
also anxioussss
I think rejections come sporadically and not all at once? Or that was my experience with them my first cycle.
charliesmom98
Full Member
Yes the one from the Facebook group. I would assume they would send more rejections at once.do you mean the one from the facebook group someone else referred to? or another one?
also anxioussss
Not me trying to write a 10-page paper last minute because I procrastinate terribly, while also sweating about this e-mail.
D
deleted870357
SameYes the one from the Facebook group. I would assume they would send more rejections at once.
Apple TV just sent me an email and I could punch Steve Jobs himself.
I laughed way to hard at thisApple TV just sent me an email and I could punch Steve Jobs himself.
Introvertedextrovert
University of Illinois c/o 2027
I'm reaaaalllly hoping they're staying late to send them
What if for funsies they watch us sit here in panic mode and just set the emails to auto send at like 10pm 😅
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And even if they don’t send out the invitations this week, they’re still messing with our holidays by having us anxiously expecting an email… ughWhy does vet schools do this the week of holidays? Like they are going to send people into depression during the holidays
me too and also btw I love your dog! ACDs are my favorite (obviously)I laughed way to hard at this
Aw thank you! Her name is Ruby, she’s so special haha ACDs are awesome. I never really had any experience with them before her, but now my fiancé and I absolutely love the breedme too and also btw I love your dog! ACDs are my favorite (obviously)
I got my first ACD from an ex. She was her dog before the relationship and I acquired her after haha. If my dog had been any other breed, I’m sure that would be my favorite breed lol. I had no experience with them prior and now I have two (copper and basil)!!Aw thank you! Her name is Ruby, she’s so special haha ACDs are awesome. I never really had any experience with them before her, but now my fiancé and I absolutely love the breed
Oh good, now I'm in the hotel. So much more time to... Sit and stare at my email longingly.