Kaplan Blue Book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TexanGal

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay. So I think I'm gearing up to restudy for this thing... what exactly is the blue book? I have the DAT Review Notes from the course that was handed down to me by a friend, is that the same thing/similar? Thanks folks!

Members don't see this ad.

Nope not the same thing
http://store.kaptest.com/catalog/templates/product.jhtml?PRODID=kprod9781419553561&rcid=T00090000
It has pretty comprehensive review material. Goes through the sciences and QR. Has practice RC, practice PAT + couple full length practice tests.
It's worth the money, most people use it to learn/review their basics before they try harder stuff like Destroyer/Achiever. Personally, I think the info from it is sufficient to do pretty well if you know it cold.
Oh and the price on the Kaplan site is BS, you can get it for cheaper off Amazon or something.

kaplan blue book is a good starting point for a basic review of the natural sciences reading and math. It has all the basics to help you refresh your stuff. LIke the above poster stated you will need to step it up with the destroyers and topscore. and crack dat pat ofcourse