Kaplan Online and QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigJ77

BlackIce
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was the kaplan online course a sufficient review for the QR section of the DAT? Thanks!
j

Members don't see this ad.

BigJ77 said:
Was the kaplan online course a sufficient review for the QR section of the DAT? Thanks!
j

Based on my experience, i would have to say YES -- more than enough (ALMOST). It's nice because they give you alot of practice problems outside of their practice tests.. ya know?

One complaint: they didn't do a good job explaining rate problems (although plenty of practice problems were provided).... it's likely that you may see at least ONE rate problem on the test so make sure you understand how to solve 'em.

clam chowder said:
Based on my experience, i would have to say YES -- more than enough (ALMOST). It's nice because they give you alot of practice problems outside of their practice tests.. ya know?

One complaint: they didn't do a good job explaining rate problems (although plenty of practice problems were provided).... it's likely that you may see at least ONE rate problem on the test so make sure you understand how to solve 'em.
clam chowder, thanks a lot! Good luck to you!
j