Kaplan Question bank (online)

Started by Sarita_rs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sarita_rs

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends!
I am anxious to know ,how helpful the kaplan question bank(online) is, for the big test tomorrow.....
🙁 less than 24 hours.... I am having butterflies in my stomach!


Good luck to all!!
 
hi..i wasnt even aware of the kaplan online test...can u please shed some light on it..thanks...🙄
 
hi..i wasnt even aware of the kaplan online test...can u please shed some light on it..thanks...🙄
 
I believe this is the first year Kaplan offered Q-bank for the NBDE I. I had considered signing up for it, so I went to their center to try and get some idea of the questions they have on Q-bank. The center people let me look at the questions they have available for the students signed up for the NBDE review course and said Q-bank would be similar. I felt that they were really similar to the published questions, so I didn't end up buying Q-bank. I've been overwhelmed by the amount of published questions and other stuff I'm studying anyways, I wouldn't have had time to do the 1000 questions of Q-bank. I don't know of anyone in my class who bought it either.