Kaplan sample tests / Topscore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awuah29

Christian predent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
heh guys,
i am looking for kaplan sample tests and topscore cd used. if someone want to sell any of these products please let me know. i will buy them.

Members don't see this ad.

i know you can get the topscore cd from amazon, probably the kaplan stuff as well

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by PERFECT3435
be careful there aileen.

Kaplan is very serious about the copy rights etc

Buddy, you can legally sell Kaplan materials if you paid for them (which I am sure she has since you can't find Kaplan books on the street for free). You will find legal auctions of Kaplan stuff on Ebay all the time, and EBay enforces copyright laws in its auctions quite zealously. You can sell books, software, whatever. Otherwise places like EB games or CD exchange etc. would be shut down.

The only problem with buying used copies of Top Score Pro is that they are time activated - they only function during certain dates. Such as between Jan 03 - Aug 03 or whatever (I don't know the actual dates - the CD comes with the active dates). If anyone needs more info on the time enforcement of this product PM me.