KCOM class of 2005 meeting room

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Don't be sore! Go to www.aoa-net.org and register. Now you can click on the Opportunities link and find a bunch of DO residency options all over the country. Have fun w/ it. Don't forget to enjoy it also.

Members don't see this ad.

So does anyone know if we are allowed to wear the T-Shirt w/ the X-section of the male anatomy to class anymore?

Thanx,
FG

guess thats the question of the hour. I wouldn't wear it to OMM lab though unless you wanna get yours lookin that way... :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just loving ALL of these class emails lately; that and I want to give this bad boy a big fat bizzzump. Enjoy studying everyone. 3 quizes/tests in 2 days, w/ boards t-minius a bit away... Gotta love it!

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone has a list of the most recent graduate residencies of KCOM that they can paste into here.

Thanx

Well, guys - it's been over 2 years since this thread began. I must say it's ( at times) been fun. I will be sad to see most of you go. I know we won't get on here and write often, but I hope some of you at least 'check in' once in a while!

Only 2 weeks to go!

Hard work has brought you this far... keep on trucking! All the best.
Toran

Howdy,

I usually don't post unless I have something negative to say, but -
Wow, I really like this time off. I still do not understand why we are here for the eighth quarter, however I love spending time catching up with family and friends. (I did a positive-negative-positive statement, I just can't let go the pessimism!!! This is the golden time before our COMpLEX score is back, when we can run around delusional and congratulate ourselves on a job well done. When will that other shoe finally drop?)

I hope everybody else is enjoying it too.

Hey Toran - I heard some good things about you recently. Hope to keep hearing from you.

1. Thrilled out of my effing mind to be out of Kirksville (No offense to anyone staying... Just wasn't my thing).

2. Just wondering if anyone has gotten that purty little Complex score back. The way I figure, the longer it takes, the longer I can enjoy my summer break.

giant - the guy that sold us our qbooks just emailed me and said he got his scores. and, if you'll look under the comlex/usmle forum, you'll see that some schools received the scores and are giving them out - well, at least telling if they passed/failed. I am scared to call!!

No offense about being so happy to be out of kville. Actually, I am quite glad you are gone. haha. Just kidding. I miss everyone. I was a mess that thursday of ACLS. I was glad I didn't have to be there on Friday to say goodbye.

However, I am already bored out of my mind. Having the little one keeps me busy, but it's the 'homemaker' kind of busy - so not 'vacation-y' at all!!!!

Can you all please come back????????????????

Registrar has board scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can call.
Best of Luck!

Howdy,

Well folks, almost there. Just a little over five days until graduation.

BigSkyDreams said:
Howdy,

Well folks, almost there. Just a little over five days until graduation.

Can anyone post your match list? I was just wondering. Thanks......................Congrats on graduation!!

ditto, look'n for 2005 match list to forward to prospective student.