KCOMers: Who can be host for one/two nites NEXT WEEK during my visit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hardcoreosteo

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ATTTENTION KCOM STUDENTS:

Hi there,

I will be visiting KCOM next week - Thr and Fri, May 29, 30. Dates are tentative but are most likely so.

I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to play host for one or two nights.

I would greatly appreciate the lodging and any time available for Q&A. I've already spoken to one admissions counselor and will be meeting her then.

Here's a little bit about myself:

I'm a post-bac from Fordham University, BS in Marketing. I'm currently a 4.0 student at City College, New York finishing my pre-med studies. I have read of A.T. Still's autobio and other works of D.O.'s from history, including the accounts of Dr. Robert Fulford. I wish to be a traditional D.O. (what we're supposed to be - head touching, back crackin, bone-setting doctors), using my hands in traditional OMT and cranial osteopathy and not just for writing prescriptions.

I am definitely looking into KCOM and would truly appreciate some time with students to ask of their experience so far.

So,....any takers? My email is [email protected]

Thank you so much for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

If your really interested in OMM then you should also consider visiting DMU, they have one of the best OMM program and faculty.

Hey DocGeorge,

I wholeheartedly agree! DMU IS actually on my top list too. I know of Dr. Bosler and some of the administration there. ANd the fact that it's in a CITY while still getting some of the country flair is a plus.

Thanks for the affirmation. And congrats on makin it in there!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! If you're looking for a place to stay, just call the admissions office again. They have a huge list of students who volunteer to host people, and can hook you up. I'd volunteer myself, but unless you want to sleep snuggled up with me, I don't really have a bed for you! :D Hope your visit goes well!

Ahh, Andrea, thanks for the cozy thought!

I actually did call admissions and Ms. Jackson advised me that no students were available to host me. If you know of someone who wouldn't mind, please do let me know.

I have a sleeping bag and/or inflatable mattress so I wouldn't mind taking the floor or the couch.

Email me if you've got more info.

Thanks again! :)