1234DO2021
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!
Thank you in advance for all your help with this decision! So - I am deciding between KCU-Kansas City vs. A.T. Still - Kirksville. Truthfully based on facilities and COA I am leaning more toward KCU. However, ATSU is the oldest DO school in the country and very established. Ultimately, I do want the best education I can get and will be very excited to go to either! Any input is very appreciated.
Thanks everyone!
Thank you in advance for all your help with this decision! So - I am deciding between KCU-Kansas City vs. A.T. Still - Kirksville. Truthfully based on facilities and COA I am leaning more toward KCU. However, ATSU is the oldest DO school in the country and very established. Ultimately, I do want the best education I can get and will be very excited to go to either! Any input is very appreciated.
Thanks everyone!