KCUMB Discussion Thread 2010-2011

Started by ShyRem
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dude. So jealous. Congrats!

I'm freaking out about getting that letter tomorrow. I am getting nothing accomplished in regards to my embryo final on Monday.

Don't stress Tom. You acceptance letter is on its way 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are most people going to try to live in century towers?

either way, when are people going to plan to move in to KC?

Mid-July?
 
Last edited:
I had all but given up on this school since I felt like my interview went so badly...but for some reason I am now really anxious to check the mail today. Aside from my interviewer who seemed almost hostile toward me, I really liked the school, and maybe by some miracle he was just trying to be a "bad" cop or something and I might still get in? Ugh, I hate this whole process.
 
The mailman is at my freaking apartment complex! Ima freakout...

EDIT: Wait...is it sent through USPS?
 
Last edited:
KCUMB class of 2015 😀 I fell to the ground laughing lol. I've already worn myself out from celebrating and its been like 10 minutes hahaha.

Possibly the goodest day of muh life!
 
ACCEPTED!!!!! I can't believe it. My hands were shaking when I was opening that letter. 😀😀👍:xf:
 
Accepted! Interviewed 11/30. I'm going to be a doctor. That is very cool to say.

Congrats to everyone who's in, and good luck to those still waiting.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ACCEPTED!!!!! I can't believe it. My hands were shaking when I was opening that letter. 😀😀👍:xf:

Congrats dude. Are you unofficially declaring KCUMB class of 2015?

That little envelope scared the **** out of me. They need bigger envelopes for people who are accepted.
 
Congrats dude. Are you unofficially declaring KCUMB class of 2015?

That little envelope scared the **** out of me. They need bigger envelopes for people who are accepted.

From the way it seems, I will most likely be coming to KCUMB in the Fall. I haven't heard ANYTHING from my other choices but I'm not complaining since I fell in love with KCUMB when I came to visit. I also have an upcoming interview in Kirksville I'm thinking about canceling. I'm a city boy and Kirksville might be too rural for my taste.
 
From the way it seems, I will most likely be coming to KCUMB in the Fall. I haven't heard ANYTHING from my other choices but I'm not complaining since I fell in love with KCUMB when I came to visit. I also have an upcoming interview in Kirksville I'm thinking about canceling. I'm a city boy and Kirksville might be too rural for my taste.

I'm in the same boat. Loved KCUMB and I like the city so its an obvious choice. Plus, I'm a food freak and KC is known for their barbecue.

I'm already starting to salivate...
 
haha sorrrry. it was SO cool I had to. How about this. Week before school starts, first round is on me for stealing your sig. LOL

Haha no worries, I'm gonna take you up on that deal so don't forget.

are most people going to try to live in century towers?

either way, when are people going to plan to move in to KC?

Mid-July?

Yeah, I'm def going for CT.

KCUMB class of 2015 😀 I fell to the ground laughing lol. I've already worn myself out from celebrating and its been like 10 minutes hahaha.

Possibly the goodest day of muh life!

ACCEPTED!!!!! I can't believe it. My hands were shaking when I was opening that letter. 😀😀👍:xf:

Congrats fellas, you guys got me as excited as I was when I was accepted. Go join our FB group.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys

I just finished reading all 16 pages of this forum non-stop and I'm exhausted😀. good thing is I now almost know everyone in this forum with their stories...

anyhow, I received an interview on Jan 19th..this is my first interview...so excitedddd since i applied late in the cycle...KCUMB sounds like a very good school..

i got a question...is there an essay that we have to write on the interview?

Congratz to all who got accepted and hopefully I will join the cool kids :laugh:
 
hey guys

I just finished reading all 16 pages of this forum non-stop and I'm exhausted😀. good thing is I now almost know everyone in this forum with their stories...

anyhow, I received an interview on Jan 19th..this is my first interview...so excitedddd since i applied late in the cycle...KCUMB sounds like a very good school..

i got a question...is there an essay that we have to write on the interview?

Congratz to all who got accepted and hopefully I will join the cool kids :laugh:

Not sure what you are asking there.
 
some schools give an essay question for you to answer either before or after interview as part of the interview...(like why medicine,or ethics, etc)

No but its likely to come up during your interview. I had both questions (why medicine and ethics) in my interview.
 
thanks guys

is there anyone interviewing on the same day as me Jan 19th?:idea:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad