KCUMB summer 2007 - looking for a place to live?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LaurenKCUMB2010

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats on everyone who has been accepted into KCUMB for 2007. I know you will be happy with your decision; I know I still am. My name is Lauren Kent, I am currently a first year at KCUMB, and I live in Century Towers (the apartment building they showed you on your interview day).

I am writing because I am not going to be in KC this summer and am looking to rent out my furnished apartment for summer. This is a perfect short-term deal for anyone doing that summer review course offered by KCUMB (the review I regret not doing) or anyone who wants to test out the waters of living across the street from school. If this is you, I am your new best friend.

My apartment is completely furnished and would love for you to live in it. At CT, all utilities are paid except AC/heat and my rent is $580. If you are at all interested, feel free to email me at [email protected]. Also, I have one or two friends who want you to live in their furnished apartment this summer too. I would appreciate it if you only emailed me with an interest in my apartment because, after all, medical school is as tough as they tell you and I study a lot.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon. Congrats again.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a fourth year moving out of KC after graduation and I will be putting my house up on the market soon. I live north of the river in a great 3 bedroom house that is very affordable. We have done a lot of work to the home and it is in move in condition. Let me know if you are interested in a nice affordable home with great neighbors. I live about 20 minutes from the school. Just PM me.

Thanks