KD & KB WW Safari Adventure - Sign-Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Let me find a crochet pattern for it and you got yourself a scarf!
:heckyeah::love::soexcited::biglove: Don’t play games with my heart!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Your posts are coming off as not as smart re: WW as I think you are, which to me feels like you're trying to play dumb to stay off the radar. I'm reading you wolfy.
But AMs obvious question to me about the tie considering there had only been one gives you no feels? Specific example of what is making you feel like I'm playing dumb? I thought my stuff has been fairly solid but still the feels. It's OK have the feels love I meant though like who else are you finding wolfy besides me and why?Because it's not very helpful if I'm the only one you feel is Wolfy right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
As seems typical for this tour group, they spent a lot of time bickering about where to go and what to see. A certain mod may have gone to sleep in protest until she was promised a fancy new scarf (I will never forget this, @Rozzieray ) which cheered her considerably.

Sporty decided to lead the way, thrilled with her newly established leadership and dutifully ignoring DubZ’s pointed glares. (Man, some people can be salty. Mods know nothing of that!)

As the vehicle rolled along, someone noted it had been really quiet so far this morning. And by “quiet,” we mean pretty much question-free. Uh oh...

The safari was temporarily suspended as the group went in search of AM. Much to everyone’s dismay, Sporty soon returned with a small mangled body that had been shredded by claws. Too bad no one heard the alarm call of this poor dik-dik.

Dead is @Animal Midwife , dik-dik and a vanillager
dikdik.jpg

It is now D3. Lynch will close at 10:30pm EST unless a certain someone decides to interfere :D

12 safari enthusiasts remain.

Tour Group

1. @WildZoo
2. @johnnaboo
4. @Melchizedek
5. @PippyPony
6. @SportPonies
7. @youngkal
8. @MixedAnimals77
9. @staff_wielder
11. @Coopah
12. @StayingPositive2017
13. @capri1722
15. @Mad Jack

Elephant Graveyard
14. @Skimble, vanillager
10. @genny, affiliation seer
16. @Rozzieray, vanillager
3. @Animal Midwife / @finnickthedog, vanillager

But AMs obvious question to me about the tie considering there had only been one gives you no feels? Specific example of what is making you feel like I'm playing dumb? I thought my stuff has been fairly solid but still the feels. It's OK have the feels love I meant though like who else are you finding wolfy besides me and why?Because it's not very helpful if I'm the only one you feel is Wolfy right now.
Yeah that was weird but I'm reading her as Village/Finn so inconclusive. I wanna see night write up, hopefully more data from that
Edit: ninja'd by the write up lol also that dik-dik is so adorable!!! Wish RNG would have given Mel that animal though :thinking:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Maybe it's just because I've been in that position of being killed in the last 10 minutes of lynch, but the whole thing with Rozzie last night just felt wrong. I'm not sure if moving off of YK was a wise choice. I can't shake off YK's trolliness last night either.

Lynch YK

Would also like to hear more from Staffy today. I could switch to him easily because he's still setting off my feels.

although I've been looking back over things and there hasn't been a sign of him since about 4 p.m. so there's a chance he just hasn't been on.

True. I was not on all night, apologies for not getting a vote in. What's this grilling you want to do?

Contingency lynch @staff_wielder

to get his attention

I also want Paws and Coop looked into, please

Hi Pipperoni :)

I would hold off on staffy for now, I still think they're sketch but apparently I'm a very bad human. Nothing you haven't told me before.

Eh. I can never read you, so not sure about this or where you stand.

Previous old school WW: use of RNG for lynches

New WW: the question game involving your feels.

My, how WW has changed....

I like this old style better.

Jbooster, you're always first out the gate and I think you're still riding that D1 AM/Coop wave on me. Villager or wolf biding your time?
I could retaliatory against Pippy -- low key wolf calling me out for ghosting when she's been a ghost herself? Chilling in the back to reduce village numbers and then show up late for the final massacre? Also, you switched things up to Roz... because you felt like it? Well, damn, I am going to use that reasoning when Mel grills me later! Or maybe when you try to grill me later. Old style WW suits me better, anyways.
But I also think YK is perhaps the protector, which makes me somewhat suspicious of Mel. Working together or wolf out for protector?

Lynch Mel. Switching to Jboo or Pips depending on the feedback.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cuz I think you're a wolf. Adorable and funny this game, but a wolf.

Is there something more than the feels you described yesterday for you Lynch vote on YK?
I'm always adorable and funny.

I'm pretty sure I described all of my feelings yesterday, both the subtle things I picked up in thread as well as the feels.

However, today I'm additionally not liking the role claim of cheetah when the night kills we've had have been raked by claws.

>1am MDT
>Finally finish exam
>Decide to check WW game
>Almost 200 new posts
>nope.gif :whoa:
>This can wait until morning

So yeah time to catch up I guess…on the bright side I don't have class for 3.5 hours.

Reactions: 1 users
True. I was not on all night, apologies for not getting a vote in. What's this grilling you want to do?

Hi Pipperoni :)

Eh. I can never read you, so not sure about this or where you stand.

I like this old style better.

Jbooster, you're always first out the gate and I think you're still riding that D1 AM/Coop wave on me. Villager or wolf biding your time?
I could retaliatory against Pippy -- low key wolf calling me out for ghosting when she's been a ghost herself? Chilling in the back to reduce village numbers and then show up late for the final massacre? Also, you switched things up to Roz... because you felt like it? Well, damn, I am going to use that reasoning when Mel grills me later! Or maybe when you try to grill me later. Old style WW suits me better, anyways.
But I also think YK is perhaps the protector, which makes me somewhat suspicious of Mel. Working together or wolf out for protector?

Lynch Mel. Switching to Jboo or Pips depending on the feedback.
Lol yes, please retaliatory vote for me

I was absent because of school stuff, which I told everyone about during sign ups. So nice try, but just because I was able to start paying attention does not mean I am wolfy.

Idk, not buying the protector thing still. Lynch YK

Maybe it's just because I've been in that position of being killed in the last 10 minutes of lynch, but the whole thing with Rozzie last night just felt wrong. I'm not sure if moving off of YK was a wise choice. I can't shake off YK's trolliness last night either.

Lynch YK

Would also like to hear more from Staffy today. I could switch to him easily because he's still setting off my feels.

If she gets lynched and is the village protector, I want both of you lynched next, particularly sporty.

Honestly what reasons do you have? No one else claimed protector, there probably is one, it's dumb to vote for a potential power role at this point unless you have something solid. So if you have something solid, this is one of those times when you should maybe sacrifice yourself and spit it out.

Reactions: 3 users

Lynch YK

Trolling is more fun.

For now I’m going to watch Sporty. I’m unsure as to why you think that because I’m a cheetah I’m a wolf. Literally in every game Mods say role names mean nothing. I’ve said I’m the protector and no one has given any reason to make you believe that i lied about my role or role name. I get that it may have started as a retaliatory vote but now..?

I am begging to question if maybe I was on to something and you don’t like it.

I’m also still skeptical of Mel and Paws.

@johnnaboo I also feel that Roz was the wrong one to jump on but it was the only option people went for and I needed to self preserve or i would have stayed on Mel. I’m curious why they feel so okay with Mel. I’m watching this.

Edit: i was ninjaed. I know SP moved but I’m still skeptical

I reiterate that I have a hard time believing Mel would imply having evidence of someone being a wolf if he was wolfy, because as soon as his info turned up bad it would get him lynched. I feel like he maybe misinterpreted something.

For now I’m going to watch Sporty. I’m unsure as to why you think that because I’m a cheetah I’m a wolf. Literally in every game Mods say role names mean nothing. I’ve said I’m the protector and no one has given any reason to make you believe that i lied about my role or role name. I get that it may have started as a retaliatory vote but now..?

I am begging to question if maybe I was on to something and you don’t like it.

I’m also still skeptical of Mel and Paws.

@johnnaboo I also feel that Roz was the wrong one to jump on but it was the only option people went for and I needed to self preserve or i would have stayed on Mel. I’m curious why they feel so okay with Mel. I’m watching this.
Christ, I already told you. It wasn't a retaliatory vote. I was just asking what made you think the mayor role could be wolf, since typically wolves do not choose to vye for the role.

And no, the mods do not say in every game that roles mean nothing. Frequently, they do. Yes, the mods stated for this game that village code doesn't exist, but I was bouncing off the fact that you are our only outed carnivore and the write ups suggest that we have a carnivore doing the kills.

I reiterate that I have a hard time believing Mel would imply having evidence of someone being a wolf if he was wolfy, because as soon as his info turned up bad it would get him lynched. I feel like he maybe misinterpreted something.

Where/what did he do that he implied he had evidence?

Walls o' text incoming. Splitting them up by page for easier digestion. But first, a question: was anyone blocked last night?

Can we please stop auto-reviving vanillagers? thanks. :rolleyes:
Already said I disagreed with this. I know you're looking at it from the perspective of "but we could have rezzed the seer!"
Well...the rezzer has no idea when the seer is going to die. Or when they themselves are going to kick the bucket. Better to use the ability and get the extra number than die without using it. I've seen seer rezzes happen a couple times, but way more often I've seen a rezzer die without using their ability, and that's like a two for one wolf special.

I also prefer an early rez because it gives you more time to evaluate the zombie for sketchiness.

I'm gonna go with a
###lynch mel###
I have a feeling us losing 2 villagers last night is no coincidence so I'm all game for going after those who made the WZ lead into a tie.
Could also go Capri. I didn't like their welcome back to the dark side like comments...
I am fairly certain after my yelling about being punished for a tie I did not create, mods would not have added further punishment. Double kill was likely an existing mechanic, as I mentioned yesterday probably offset a tad by the existence of a rez in a game this small.

P.S. I've talked to some of the way back WW players and apparently it used to be a lot more RNG style lynching than the meta-analyses that occur now.
Yeah but where's the fun in that? ;)

Rezzing dubz was a smart move, rez early and often, especially if you have more than one rez. Dubz is a good player and adds value to the game. If they wait for a PR they could die first.
I feel I am being pocketed, but I am ok with it. Love you too coop :biglove:

You are choosing your evidence to fit what you believe instead of the other way around. That's why I think you're sketch.
I like this too. Might be in for a staffy lynch but we shall see how I feel as I continue to catch up!

Reactions: 2 users
Page 7:
Tin foil hat theory: Wolves want mayor power to go to a wolf, right? Nothing to lose from that, assuming they don't arouse too much suspicion by all pushing for the same person, and hey, might even get a cool extra from it. So perhaps one of the wolves is one of the leaders in the mayor vote. Can't be Dubz (or at least she can't be an original wolf) for obvious reasons, so that leaves only Sporty and AMF. In my extremely limited knowledge and experience, hydras have never been original wolves, but RNG does what it wants and there's a first time for everything.

Even more tin foil hat-ish theory: Wolves (successfully) made a bet that a tie in mayor votes would result in disaster and death of at least one person involved so they decided to make a tie. Would also support all three (WZ, Sporty, and FAM-bam) being innocent. People to look into here include Mel (always sketch), Jboo, and perhaps Pippy (because I know you've done the whole "whoops the deadline passed?" thing before).
I could see the first part - it's a little risky because mayor type roles tend to get investigated early, and having cheezit in that position is like...asking for double investigation. On the other hand, if he thought he might get that kind of heat early anyway, might have been worth the risk. Not currently reading him wolfy, but as always, got an eye there.

Second part...nah
To bounce off that if we don’t know what power or ability would go to the mayor couldn’t they potentially cause some problem for the wolves? I feel like it would have been smart to go after them. Unless they are sure it won’t affect them negatively. Or they mayor is protected?

This is the first game I’ve played with such a role so I’m just spitballing here.
Now that I think about it, most games the mayor isn't attacked early. Not sure why since there's always a good chance they have a PR, but it may be because (putting my wolf thinking cap on for a second) in the absence of knowledge about other PRs, protector may be more inclined to protect a mayor role than a random other player.

Hey mom. How's the zombie life going?
It was short but I did actually need the break to get some studying done. So I guess it all works out in the end?

I've recently realized that people only listen to reasoning if its coming out of the right mouth. The ROI on me giving my explanations is just not there, so from now on this is what y'all get. Take it or leave it.
Well I don't know how you came to that conclusion but I much prefer knowing where your thoughts are at. Not just for current analysis either - it helps as the game progresses to be able to track things like that. Kind of a cop out in my opinion.

Damn Sporty, you were way more talkative yesterday than I'm used to.
This is a fair point. I don't want to punish my child for being more involved though. It's just a change in style that is worth noting.

Page 8
Gonna clarify.
I have reasons for voting Kal. So does Sporty.
I am not advocating anyone blindly trust me, I'm pointing you in a direction, its up to you to evaluate if that direction is where you want to go.
This feels like village cheezit but I am still not a fan of withholding the reasons. However...

Alright I’ll join in on the fun if the mods allow

Unlynch Mel
Lynch YK

If not allowed I’ll stay in Mel
Yeah this is ridiculous. I don't believe for a second you don't understand the importance of your role, or that people would likely flip off of you if you revealed you were protector. Most of the time we at least give PR claims (especially this early on) a day or two. This feels a lot like throwing in the towel before you decided (or another wolf advised you) to claim a PR.

well i rather do that then role reveal in the last 2 minutes and watch that **** show
People already pointed this out but...you had plenty of time. Better to reveal and give us a chance to lynch correctly, even if it means you get killed at night.

Page 9

1. Why did you not come out with the info that you were blocked earlier?
2. I might be tunneling, but this could be a last ditch effort to out the actual protector.
This was how it felt to me on reread. Possibly because I already know how the lynch ended up going...I think yk is still a question.

I also agree that an earlier statement about being blocked would have been more beneficial. Not sure that I think withholding that is wolfy (unless the block didn't actually happen of course) because wolves will typically come out with that info early too. So I'm kind of neutral on where that leans in terms of yk's affiliation, but I do think it is better strategy to mention something like that early on.

Page 10:

Not much. But yk begging for a tally after the early self vote? Idk, feels weird.

Well... I'm gonna go with a
###lynch roz###
1)to avoid a tie first and foremost
2)maybe it's noobness but mild feels and I want to avoid a tie.
Would like to know where these feels were coming from

Lol not a wolfy role at all. And i can do it but I’ll be NKed like right after

cause It’s more fun

Lol but none of you would believe me anyways am I right?

You won’t get one and i apologize for that but i am not a wolf so +pity+
Bro don't do this. It did not work out for me in the Meats game (granted I also had more of a fun role than a power role but w/e).
If Mel was a wolf seer though... that would explain why he wanted YK dead
I like this theory
cool, so you're admitting you could've helped village and withheld information on purpose. Thats not wolfy at all.
How do you make this jump?
I'd rather lynch someone else entirely actually, so I'm gonna do that

Lynch rozzie

Because I feel like it
This, plus your insistence that Mel is not a good lynch, plus the fact that Rozzie flipped village makes me squint pretty hard at you both.
This doesn't sound realistic. What do you think would happen if YK flipped village? Couldn't he just night-kill her if he knew her role?
Why waste a night kill when you can convince village to lynch a protector? I mean sure it's a risk, but Mel is a risk-taker.
Why is that a protector? 1) predator 2) they're not really capable of protecting much of anything, just running away
Something about a cheetah helping someone "cheat" death if you really want to stretch it, but the role names vs. abilities seem pretty arbitrary. A dung beetle as affiliation seer, a cheetah as protector…
If we lynch a village protector imma be a little pissed
Wouldn't be the first time. ಠ_ಠ In our noob game one day there was a close race between a wolf and the protector and people thought the protector was lying about their role. I don't know about you guys, but I am not about to take that risk again.
Unlynch staff lynch rox

Oops I mean roz lynch roz

Unlynch Mel
Lynch Rozie

Unlynch yk
Lynch Roz
This sudden accumulation of votes makes me uncomfortable, especially because of Roz's affiliation. (Kal, you get a soft pass because self-prez.)
Cause I don't like lynching village power roles and it's sometimes a noob wolf thing to ghost?
Not just restricted to noob wolves.
She’s my spirit animal :laugh: and I love seeing this again

Booo y’all impala’d me to death( ba dum tsss). You go to a knitting bar/ fall asleep and ya wake up dead. No sweaters with love in every stitch for you:laugh::laugh:
Knitting bar? That's a thing? :eek:
Christ, I already told you. It wasn't a retaliatory vote. I was just asking what made you think the mayor role could be wolf, since typically wolves do not choose to vye for the role.

And no, the mods do not say in every game that roles mean nothing. Frequently, they do. Yes, the mods stated for this game that village code doesn't exist, but I was bouncing off the fact that you are our only outed carnivore and the write ups suggest that we have a carnivore doing the kills.
FWIW I don't think carnivores are restricted only to wolves.
Already said I disagreed with this. I know you're looking at it from the perspective of "but we could have rezzed the seer!"
Well...the rezzer has no idea when the seer is going to die. Or when they themselves are going to kick the bucket. Better to use the ability and get the extra number than die without using it. I've seen seer rezzes happen a couple times, but way more often I've seen a rezzer die without using their ability, and that's like a two for one wolf special.

I also prefer an early rez because it gives you more time to evaluate the zombie for sketchiness.
I mean you're also a little bit biased in this situation ;) (I kid, I actually agree with you.)

:heckyeah::love::soexcited::biglove: Don’t play games with my heart!!!

But AMs obvious question to me about the tie considering there had only been one gives you no feels? Specific example of what is making you feel like I'm playing dumb? I thought my stuff has been fairly solid but still the feels. It's OK have the feels love
emoji8.png
I meant though like who else are you finding wolfy besides me and why?Because it's not very helpful if I'm the only one you feel is Wolfy right now.

Yeah that was weird but I'm reading her as Village/Finn so inconclusive. I wanna see night write up, hopefully more data from that
Edit: ninja'd by the write up lol also that dik-dik is so adorable!!! Wish RNG would have given Mel that animal though :thinking:

tenor.gif

Wat8.jpg

Walls o' text incoming. Splitting them up by page for easier digestion. But first, a question: was anyone blocked last night?

YK6H4.gif

I could vote between Coops and YK. I can see a world where Coops is a wolf regardless of YK's affiliation so thats where my vote is staying right now.

Where/what did he do that he implied he had evidence?
The way he talked about your lynch reminded me of ways he talked about lynches he was more sure about in the past than just "feels." So I can see why pip interpreted it that way. However I believe if he had actual evidence he would have come out wit it by now. So strong feels? For reasons? I'd still like to know what they were.

I mean you're also a little bit biased in this situation ;) (I kid, I actually agree with you.)
I am, I am. But it's also how I operate as a resurrector.

This makes me feel a little better about yk, if only because at least she's not the only one claiming that a blocker exists.

Reactions: 1 users
Ok Folks, this might be long. Sorry I have been MIA, the baby life sucks sometimes... or all the time, when she's not screaming. (IRL excuse, I know).
First thought re: day one results post tie
Ouch, sorry KD, I did not mean to disrespect you or Kara by stoking the tie. I thought we thought ties were fun here. My bad.
Did anyone else feel like the write up implied that FinnAmal was supposed to be smote and... just wasn't? Anyone have thoughts on that? As far as they are concerned though, AM sounds like AM... when she's not sounding assertive like Finn. So feeling slight village there.

Damn Sporty, you were way more talkative yesterday than I'm used to. I wasn't sure if i wanted you to be mayor, which is why I thought a tie would be interesting. Now that your mayor

Staffy, you are hard to read at this game cuz, well, you almost never talked in previous games. So you are definitely more forward right now. Not sure how I feel about this new side. For now I'm thinking neutral, but I can see why AM is interested in keeping you talking. Unfortunately I have a soft spot for really new people that were a bit beaten down in previous games so I'm going to hold of judgement for now.

Something about Mixy's posts are giving me feels. +1 sketch

Tin-foil hat: MJ saw our discussion previous game that "he would never kill WZ" and decided to do it 1. to seem village 2. to throw sketch 3. in hopes she would be rezzed and have it used up immediately if it was a one shot

I feel pretty good about Mel for now and usually trust his crazy ideas so I will
lynch YK
but will be looking at you hard tomorrow if your wrong

Interesting, since posting, AM is also voting YK, which for now supports my choice here.
###
Lynch you
###

Sport, am, Mel not moving, I feel like there is more there. Could be wrong but I'm doing it
Your posts are coming off as not as smart re: WW as I think you are, which to me feels like you're trying to play dumb to stay off the radar. I'm reading you wolfy.
Trying something new after a reread
####
Unlynch mix
Lynch sporty
###
Cuz I think you're a wolf. Adorable and funny this game, but a wolf.

Is there something more than the feels you described yesterday for you Lynch vote on YK?
Alrighty some sketch before I go to work. Paws has jumped up on my sketch list. She's basically been voting without any sorts of reasons which isn't helpful to village. She's been avoiding answering questions and giving what people she feels is sketchy and why besides me. She also says she doesn't see why this person is sketch but this person could be but fails to provide any sort of reason as to why they are thinking one way or another. Maybe I'm wrong, but this feels an awful lot like Michigan when AM would ask her 20questions and she would avoid them/give vague answers and ride others thoughts.

Others: coop is on my watch list because of previous reasons. Staff is being his talkative self from last game not sure what I make of that just yet. Sporty being so talkative definitely something I'll watch as its very different from what I've played with her. Mel is feeling like his village play to me. Pips I have village leaning but with her being gone most the past 2 days I don't have a solid feel yet. Considering YK didn't die I'll roll with it. I need to go back and evaluate others.

Also considering only one person died last night I'm way more inclined to believe it's a wolf mechanic like double kill to balance out the rez than my previous theory.

Will put my lynch vote out on my second break as I'd like to see how today evolves.

Alrighty some sketch before I go to work. Paws has jumped up on my sketch list. She's basically been voting without any sorts of reasons which isn't helpful to village. She's been avoiding answering questions and giving what people she feels is sketchy and why besides me. She also says she doesn't see why this person is sketch but this person could be but fails to provide any sort of reason as to why they are thinking one way or another. Maybe I'm wrong, but this feels an awful lot like Michigan when AM would ask her 20questions and she would avoid them/give vague answers and ride others thoughts.
I'm undecided on YK, I was leaning village on AM and responded to your question early this am, and I think you and sporty are sketchy. I made it clear that this was based on gut feeling and that I didn't have any evidence to provide yet, but yeah, go ahead and through shade my way. Not wolfy at all. And for what it's worth, AM and Kara asked me for reads during michigan and I ghosted but they knew I was still online.