KD & KB WW Safari Adventure - Sign-Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Depends on the game and the mod
Hmm...well then I'll throw this out there...not sure what this may or may not mean.

LikelyImpartialBetafish-max-1mb.gif

I can't tell if you're being glib or not. In case you're not:
Where are people getting the idea that I was ever concrete on YK, I had my reasons to vote there. They were wrong, I've moved on to the next theory. All I can say is that I've got more of a reason to vote Coop than I had to vote YK. If you're asking if I have night results that lead me to Coops, no because I was blocked last night.

If you believed YK was a PR, why even question it? Why would you not just take it at face value. Your story is not adding up.
AM was breaking a tie after YK made it 4-4. She's done that as village before, so no trying to use AM's flip does not make you village nor give you village intention. Try again.

(p.s. @Karabiner13 your final lynch tally is wrong btw, you have Kal at 4 votes when it was only 3.)

I stand by what I said. Post volume is a terrible way to wolf-hunt, and I will never back it.

I am a vanillager, do your worst tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah that's why I was asking about vanilla being blocked if they would be notified or not.
Would not be unusual; I would also say that him repeatedly claiming vanilla does not guaranteed mean that is true, either. Although if he's a villager than it's probably true.

We already have a record of yk being blocked, so blocker likely exists based on how hard Mel was trying to get her lynched -- I doubt he'd corroborate that if he still thought she was bull****ting. Also is one of the only things making me still lean slightly more village on him vs say, paws.

Would not be unusual; I would also say that him repeatedly claiming vanilla does not guaranteed mean that is true, either. Although if he's a villager than it's probably true.

We already have a record of yk being blocked, so blocker likely exists based on how hard Mel was trying to get her lynched -- I doubt he'd corroborate that if he still thought she was bull****ting. Also is one of the only things making me still lean slightly more village on him vs say, paws.
I would agree if he is villager then he is most likely vanilla considering we know of village seer, blocker, protector, and probably rez. I was originally thinking if vanilla isn't notified then he has a PR role (since he was notified of being blocked) which means he's lying which I could see needing a reason to lie as village or wolf although I feel lying about that would probably be wolfy since it would seem as an incidental slip up plus the number of PR roles already for village. However I think it's much more likely he was notified after getting your and WZ responses paired with my experience modding with KD before.

It confuses me a tad bit that we have someone who was actually elected something called "tracker" and yet Jil, genny and AM were all killed before them. Why prioritize probable vanillagers over a mayor with possible abilities, if you know protector is probably going to protect herself?

Staffy posted a list of reads in the beginning of the game; I'm going to go ahead and soft clear almost all of those people, I think.

Paws conspicuously stayed off of both lynch winning candidates, and made a few comments where it sounded like she was going to swap off of YK, but then didn't. Weird vibes from the reluctance to move.

Don't think staffy made any comment about Paws at all, and her only comment about him basically amounted to "I don't know about you...you may be sketchy...but I think I'm going to put you as neutral..."

So. Just some thoughts in case anyone still thinks I don't make any justified votes.

(Had similar notes for Staffy but don't want to speak ill of the dead and I'm bummed on his behalf that he keeps rolling wolf.)

Reactions: 1 user
It confuses me a tad bit that we have someone who was actually elected something called "tracker" and yet Jil, genny and AM were all killed before them. Why prioritize probable vanillagers over a mayor with possible abilities, if you know protector is probably going to protect herself?
I'm going to refrain from answering your question to me, and instead answer this with: wolf ability seer perhaps? I don't have any evidence to believe it exists, but it could explain the phenomenon.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to refrain from answering your question to me, and instead answer this with: wolf ability seer perhaps? I don't have any evidence to believe it exists, but it could explain the phenomenon.
Ok, if you are a tracker I hope you're able to share results with someone.

I don't think ability seer would have had anything to do with seer's death -- genny died too early. Other 2 were vanilla.

And if they did have an ability seer, then I would expect they would have seered you first, if you are village. Basically it's the same question as "why are you still alive."

Ok, if you are a tracker I hope you're able to share results with someone.

I don't think ability seer would have had anything to do with seer's death -- genny died too early. Other 2 were vanilla.

And if they did have an ability seer, then I would expect they would have seered you first, if you are village. Basically it's the same question as "why are you still alive."
I wasn't suggesting that the ability seer had anything to do with genny's death.

##contigency lynch paws##

1) I have a really good track record in protecting wolves i did all three originals last game so I’ve probably done one this game.

2) Didn’t respond in anyway to my post about if she’s a wolf my record is shot but liked every other post around it

3) stayed on my lynch

Please don't like strategy posts Coffee?

I'm not a wolf, I'm an overwhelmed first time mom who hasn't slept for longer than 2 hrs in a row until just now (yay 4!). I am also not sure who is a wolf.

When Mel was so sure on YK, I thought it meant he had results like last game, plus with sporty on it, I just thought someone knew something and was trying not to reveal to much. When yk said she protected me and the Spartans thing I really thought I believed her. Then when neither of them moved off the Lynch I really doubted myself and left my vote there especially since Roz didn't seem like a good vote and at the time I thought Mel wasnt either

I think mixy seems wolfy based on post feels but Don't feel like I have anything concrete.

I'm worried SP is wolf after she started on YK, and hasn't died, as I had assumed she received something from mayor position. Unfortunately I've also agreed with her thoughts on several people now including this last one on Capri so that complicates my feelings for her.

I think wz is likely village, based on posts, and a double kill on rez night so probs not done by the wolves, unless one of those is a vig kill and then who knows.

Pippy could be either, can't read her, seems Village now

Staffy was clearly getting lynched and I didn't think he was any more than an excited noob actually playing vs not playing at all in previous games plus when I was on, it was still tie territory with kdubs threatening

Mj never says any thing so how to know?

I usually trust Mel and it's worked every game I've played with him so I had him at village. Just not seeing what you all are seeing. I'll likely iso him tomorrow.

Don't know about coop that's why I didn't vote there yesterday

Feel like the experienced player kills mean several noobs so jboo Capri mixy all seem possible. No thoughts on jboo come to mind will try to iso tomorrow.

For now I go back to
###
Lynch mixy
###
Until I can read through more. Hoping to sleep more after this feed
I'm a mislynch plz reconsider

Some mixy posts that bothered me
Do you have any theories on the multiple deaths thus far? Do you feel one of my theories is more likely than the others? What are your current feels? I see you pushing Staffy for being weird D1.
Pressing hard back at AM for normal AM questions
Night kills. The fact that there were 2 night kills on top of WZ death seems excessive this early and that's why I feel it's probably not coincidence and is probably related to the tie. However I know it is early and although I feel it's probably not a coincidence I know that there could be other things at play.
Blaming double kill on tie? Seemed like wolf trying to hide mechanic they used, though she later did say it could be a double kill so idk
I'm gonna go with a
###lynch mel###
I have a feeling us losing 2 villagers last night is no coincidence so I'm all game for going after those who made the WZ lead into a tie.
Could also go Capri. I didn't like their welcome back to the dark side like comments...
Why she voted Mel, seemed like normal Mel behavior
I think I'm wondering why the write up didn't tell us what the mayor/tracker power is, but I guess like any other PR -- you don't want to show your hand.

I think that Mixy lynching Mel is sort of like me always being wary of Coop -- from what I understand, the 3 way tie had nothing to do with genny or skimble? I think the mods got pissed and killed WZ, but then felt bad when she said that was rude so she was either auto-rezzed by game mechanics (i.e. mods?) or someone rezzed her.

I think D2 on wards is when people start talking more/making mistakes in timelines and things that they should or shouldn't know and how they get caught out.

Oh, and AM... incessant questioning... is an interesting technique, to say the least. What are your thoughts on the game so far?
Soft vouch mixy?

Obligatory wolf numbers post because I have forgotten and I'm bored right now:
16 players. That makes a 3 wolf team just barely too small in my opinion. So I'd probably run it at 2 originals + 1 convert for the extra boost that a convert (usually) gets ya. Could run it at 4 originals but knowing kdizzle and karabou I think that's unlikely.

Reactions: 1 users
I am not sure it is Capri based on how I have read some things. Not solid on that at all, just is my interpretation of some very small things, but I'm less bullish on her being wolfy.

I suppose MJ could have been bussing staffy, but idk I'm going to assume he's village for now.

Mixy I had been getting a mild village read from.

Don't know about coop that's why I didn't vote there yesterday

Feel like the experienced player kills mean several noobs so jboo Capri mixy all seem possible. No thoughts on jboo come to mind will try to iso tomorrow.
Jboo and coop both pushed the staffy lynch early, but you have no thoughts about them/don't have enough info to evaluate? I feel like coop is probably one of the most clear players at this point.

Reactions: 1 users
She votes late like that as both village and wolf; I wouldn't read too much into that in particular
Fair enough. I've already categorized capri as one of those players that I just kinda feel like lynching most games. Just wolfy playstyle or something like that.

Idea just occurred to me, maybe the wolves got an extra kill on resurrection nights? That would be neato and would explain why we haven't seen another double kill night.
I kind of assumed you were mod rezzed. And double kill would help balance those low wolf #s you came up with.

I kind of assumed you were mod rezzed. And double kill would help balance those low wolf #s you came up with.
I suppose that's possible but they at least played it like they were waiting on a player decision

Jboo and coop both pushed the staffy lynch early, but you have no thoughts about them/don't have enough info to evaluate? I feel like coop is probably one of the most clear players at this point.

I disagree that coop is one of the most clear people. She was almost lynched yesterday before the 3 people in last 30 minutes thing (her self prez vote included) So if it's super clear that she's Village, why did Mel, sporty, and mixy vote there?

It's not like she even voted for Staffy because she thought he was a wolf:
Unlynch whoever lynch staffy

Self-prez
I specifically said I didn't vote there because I wasn't sure. I'm clearly not the only one that isn't sure about her.

Or perhaps you just think that Mel, SP and mixy are also suspect for voting for" one of the most clear" players. ( I did see Mel is in your list for today, but I'm confused cuz you said soft clear on staffy's reads, quotes to follow)

I'm just saying Im not sure about her.

Last edited:
But, to humor you... my initial impressions are based on what I know of players, not of how the players are in this specific game, which is not really helpful and honestly just my own anecdotal observations:

I'm sure once Jboo has had a few glasses of wine and the uninhibited gifs and memes start rolling in, she'll slip up and will be easier to assess sketch level
Coop... has been riding your coat-tails with follow up comments like "yeah I wanna know that from staffy, too" and "you're sketch, my friend" to keep me under fire, but let's be honest, rafiki, she'll come into her own and rip me apart shortly enough with those razor sharp teeth. I think she's sketchy but that's my own bias coming into play.
Mel... is an eye roller at noobish behavior, so he has been quiet so far I suppose, but he is also waiting in the shadows to rip some peeps apart. Surprised he hasn't jumped on me either, yet. Dangerous as village fighter; frightening as wolf killer (this is actually how Mel should be introduced in WW games). Basically, sketch six ways to Sunday.
You -- your methodical page by page investigation is fun to watch when other people start sweating bullets when the AM spotlight hits them. I, though, just get bristly when you pull that on me. Also, not enough meta data to know the variances between village you or wolf you while you go about your inquisitioning. Which, incidentally, makes you a good possible vote for tonight.
Zooster -- don't rezzes sometimes come back as wolves?

No one else has said much...

Staffy posted a list of reads in the beginning of the game; I'm going to go ahead and soft clear almost all of those people, I think.

So who are you soft clearing?
JBoo, Coop, WZ but not Mel?

I would agree if he is villager then he is most likely vanilla considering we know of village seer, blocker, protector, and probably rez. I was originally thinking if vanilla isn't notified then he has a PR role (since he was notified of being blocked) which means he's lying which I could see needing a reason to lie as village or wolf although I feel lying about that would probably be wolfy since it would seem as an incidental slip up plus the number of PR roles already for village. However I think it's much more likely he was notified after getting your and WZ responses paired with my experience modding with KD before.
I'm running out of eye rolling gifs for this. Why would I lie about being blocked when YK could simply ask me what my block message was and confirm whether or not we got similar ones.

Contingency Lynch Jboo

Jboo, Coops, and Mixy are the only people not reading village to me and Dubz is still a question mark as a rez.

I disagree that coop is one of the most clear people. She was almost lynched yesterday before the 3 people in last 30 minutes thing (her self prez vote included) So if it's super clear that she's Village, why did Mel, sporty, and mixy vote there?

It's not like she even voted for Staffy because she thought he was a wolf:

I specifically said I didn't vote there because I wasn't sure. I'm clearly not the only one that isn't sure about her.

Or perhaps you just think that Mel, SP and mixy are also suspect for voting for" one of the most clear" players. ( I did see Mel is in your list for today, but I'm confused cuz you said soft clear on staffy's reads, quotes to follow)

I'm just saying Im not sure about her.
Think you need to reread some earlier coop and staffy posts, keeping in mind that staffy flipped wolf.

This seems a tad role fishy to me...

ezgif-4-53411cffea.jpg

Tensions were high even after catching a tree-climbing lion who was suspected of killing members of the group. Seems no one could agree on who was clear of blame and who else might be responsible for killing people. Everyone woke up worried about who would be next. A head count found no one was missing. Unsure that that was correct, another count was done and sure enough everyone was present. Not sure what to make of it and whether it meant someone had betrayed them, everyone decided to just look on the positive side and hunt for the other killers. Maybe the mood would be lighter today without the stress of another death

No one has died

It is now D4. Lynch will close at 10:30pm EST

11 safari enthusiasts remain.

Tour Group

1. @WildZoo
2. @johnnaboo
4. @Melchizedek
5. @PippyPony
6. @SportPonies
7. @youngkal
8. @MixedAnimals77
11. @Coopah
12. @StayingPositive2017
13. @capri1722
15. @Mad Jack

Elephant Graveyard
14. @Skimble, vanillager
10. @genny, affiliation seer
16. @Rozzieray, vanillager
3. @Animal Midwife / @finnickthedog, vanillager
9. @staff_wielder, wolf

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me why Capri doesn't seem wolfy? That's where I was gonna put my vote today and I guess I'm not understanding why I'm skeeved out but most of the rest of you are not.

Heads up that I'm dragging all the resident ambassadors to a PR event today, so I'll be MIA until later this evening

Was it a weird night for everyone?!

Some mixy posts that bothered me
Pressing hard back at AM for normal AM questionsBlaming double kill on tie? Seemed like wolf trying to hide mechanic they used, though she later did say it could be a double kill so idkWhy she voted Mel, seemed like normal Mel behaviorSoft vouch mixy?
I've been know to aggressively interrogate. Although in all the questions AM asked me I only asked those 3 back which I think if fair to try and get other theories out there. Already addressed and retracted my theory-crazier ones have been put out there...also Staffy seems to like to use me when he's a wolf (go check last game he was a wolf and I was village he did the same exact thing) also always take with a grain of salt what a known wolf said.
I'm running out of eye rolling gifs for this. Why would I lie about being blocked when YK could simply ask me what my block message was and confirm whether or not we got similar ones.

Contingency Lynch Jboo

Jboo, Coops, and Mixy are the only people not reading village to me and Dubz is still a question mark as a rez.
That's why I was asking about mechanics and didn't directly accuse of anything! Plus you've spun far greater lies before so don't eye roll at me, because some of your statements this game have been less than ideal.
Was it a weird night for everyone?!
Care to elaborate?