KD & KB WW Safari Adventure - Sign-Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
WZ was killed during the day in what appeared to be a mod punishment for our tie if you actually read the writeup
duh. my bad. theory retracted.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
D2 Do You Really Want A Tie? Lynch Tally

mel (4)
- mixy, mj, capri, kal
staffy (2) - jboo, coop
Kal (4) - sporty, mel, finimal, paws
jboo (1) - roz

missing: pippy, staffy

11/13

Deadline 1.5 hours

q24fbk3kbb.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Gonna clarify.
I have reasons for voting Kal. So does Sporty.
I am not advocating anyone blindly trust me, I'm pointing you in a direction, its up to you to evaluate if that direction is where you want to go.

Ok Folks, this might be long. Sorry I have been MIA, the baby life sucks sometimes... or all the time, when she's not screaming. (IRL excuse, I know).
First thought re: day one results post tie
Ouch, sorry KD, I did not mean to disrespect you or Kara by stoking the tie. I thought we thought ties were fun here. My bad.
Did anyone else feel like the write up implied that FinnAmal was supposed to be smote and... just wasn't? Anyone have thoughts on that? As far as they are concerned though, AM sounds like AM... when she's not sounding assertive like Finn. So feeling slight village there.

Damn Sporty, you were way more talkative yesterday than I'm used to. I wasn't sure if i wanted you to be mayor, which is why I thought a tie would be interesting. Now that your mayor

Staffy, you are hard to read at this game cuz, well, you almost never talked in previous games. So you are definitely more forward right now. Not sure how I feel about this new side. For now I'm thinking neutral, but I can see why AM is interested in keeping you talking. Unfortunately I have a soft spot for really new people that were a bit beaten down in previous games so I'm going to hold of judgement for now.

Something about Mixy's posts are giving me feels. +1 sketch

Tin-foil hat: MJ saw our discussion previous game that "he would never kill WZ" and decided to do it 1. to seem village 2. to throw sketch 3. in hopes she would be rezzed and have it used up immediately if it was a one shot

I feel pretty good about Mel for now and usually trust his crazy ideas so I will
lynch YK
but will be looking at you hard tomorrow if your wrong

Interesting, since posting, AM is also voting YK, which for now supports my choice here.
Awe the love I always give sketches. Same thoughts on sporty though. I don't want another tie so I'll trust Mel and Sporty. Mel's play is giving me his village vibes.
###unlynch mel###
###lynch yK###

Well we know ties are bad so let’s not have a tie. I know people love their waffles but let’s be logical here and not do it in the last 5 minutes of play

I get it’s D1 and we need to vote for someone but why am i being piled on with no real reason from 3 people? No one else find that odd in some way. I’m fine with sporty on me at least a reason of feels was given and she(? Sorry if I’m wrong) thought i was calling her wolfy. I wasn’t (at least not on purpose).

Well we know ties are bad so let’s not have a tie. I know people love their waffles but let’s be logical here and not do it in the last 5 minutes of play

I get it’s D1 and we need to vote for someone but why am i being piled on with no real reason from 3 people? No one else find that odd in some way. I’m fine with sporty on me at least a reason of feels was given and she(? Sorry if I’m wrong) thought i was calling her wolfy. I wasn’t (at least not on purpose).

Who would you be voting for if not Mel?

Ok Folks, this might be long. Sorry I have been MIA, the baby life sucks sometimes... or all the time, when she's not screaming. (IRL excuse, I know).
First thought re: day one results post tie
Ouch, sorry KD, I did not mean to disrespect you or Kara by stoking the tie. I thought we thought ties were fun here. My bad.
Did anyone else feel like the write up implied that FinnAmal was supposed to be smote and... just wasn't? Anyone have thoughts on that? As far as they are concerned though, AM sounds like AM... when she's not sounding assertive like Finn. So feeling slight village there.

Damn Sporty, you were way more talkative yesterday than I'm used to. I wasn't sure if i wanted you to be mayor, which is why I thought a tie would be interesting. Now that your mayor

Staffy, you are hard to read at this game cuz, well, you almost never talked in previous games. So you are definitely more forward right now. Not sure how I feel about this new side. For now I'm thinking neutral, but I can see why AM is interested in keeping you talking. Unfortunately I have a soft spot for really new people that were a bit beaten down in previous games so I'm going to hold of judgement for now.

Something about Mixy's posts are giving me feels. +1 sketch

Tin-foil hat: MJ saw our discussion previous game that "he would never kill WZ" and decided to do it 1. to seem village 2. to throw sketch 3. in hopes she would be rezzed and have it used up immediately if it was a one shot

I feel pretty good about Mel for now and usually trust his crazy ideas so I will
lynch YK

Interesting, since posting, AM is also voting YK, which for now supports my choice here.
Why are you voting YK if Mixy is +1 sketch?

Who would you be voting for if not Mel?

I was leaning towards Mel before self preservation and i was also more skeptical of paw (yes I’m aware this doesn’t look great bc of the current votes)

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel better about this YK lynch the longer I look at her posts.

Damn Sporty, you were way more talkative yesterday than I'm used to.

lynch YK

That's because I didn't forget there was a game going, so I haven't gotten like sixteen pages behind yet haha

I feel better about this YK lynch the longer I look at her posts.

That's because I didn't forget there was a game going, so I haven't gotten like sixteen pages behind yet haha

Haha okay

Alright I’ll join in on the fun if the mods allow

Unlynch Mel
Lynch YK

If not allowed I’ll stay in Mel

I didn't put my vote on you because I thought you called me wolfy; I just didn't really like the sound of your posts. Something seems off, and the way you've been not/responding to things bothers me. Mostly feels stuff, but a little bit of discomfort with your posts.

And yep, I'm a she :)

Gonna clarify.
I have reasons for voting Kal. So does Sporty.
I am not advocating anyone blindly trust me, I'm pointing you in a direction, its up to you to evaluate if that direction is where you want to go.

Ok might be back for a bit

I'm not blindly trusting you Mel. You said it in a way that to me meant that you had a reason. I'm listening to that.

Now could Mel be bussing her? Absolutely. That's why I said it might screw me over. For now I'm going with it

Why are you voting YK if Mixy is +1 sketch?
Just cuz I think mixy sounds sketchy doesn't mean she's automatically the right person to vote for. Im stating a lean. Also see above

I was leaning towards Mel before self preservation and i was also more skeptical of paw (yes I’m aware this doesn’t look great bc of the current votes)

What were the original reasons for thinking they're sketchy then?

I didn't put my vote on you because I thought you called me wolfy; I just didn't really like the sound of your posts. Something seems off, and the way you've been not/responding to things bothers me. Mostly feels stuff, but a little bit of discomfort with your posts.

And yep, I'm a she :)

Wait where didn’t i respond?!

I'm not blindly trusting you Mel. You said it in a way that to me meant that you had a reason. I'm listening to that.

Now could Mel be bussing her? Absolutely. That's why I said it might screw me over. For now I'm going with it

Just cuz I think mixy sounds sketchy doesn't mean she's automatically the right person to vote for. Im stating a lean. Also see above
Alrighty, I like it.

well i rather do that then role reveal in the last 2 minutes and watch that **** show

Wait where didn’t i respond?!
I don't recall you not responding to direct questioning, but I did find it interesting the way you ignored my initial vote on you, but immediately jumped at Mel for voting for you, deflected a few things in a discreet way....

Maybe it's the way you play. But I do know that it's the way I played as a noob wolf.

I still don’t get it. He didn’t say anything! You are going off something in a past game?! I’m lost

well i rather do that then role reveal in the last 2 minutes and watch that **** show
There's not 2 minutes, there's an hour. (ETA: ninja'd twice!)

You lynching yourself that early before lynch close makes you look pretty manipulative. I'd think that's more of a **** show than revealing.

Heck, I role reveal all day long if I'm at risk of being lynched wrongly.

This doesn't smell right to me. Very, "woe is me, I COULD role reveal, but I'm not gonna.... because I actually have a wolfy role."

I don't recall you not responding to direct questioning, but I did find it interesting the way you ignored my initial vote on you, but immediately jumped at Mel for voting for you, deflected a few things in a discreet way....

Maybe it's the way you play. But I do know that it's the way I played as a noob wolf.

I jumped on Mel because he didn’t have a reason with it. One vote doesn’t scare me because it shouldn’t it’s one vote on D1 but with no reason he voted and others followed. I just like the reasons. You can see i asked literally everyone else without a reason why. You gave me one so no reason to bug you

Heck, I role reveal all day long if I'm at risk of being lynched wrongly.

This doesn't smell right to me. Very, "woe is me, I COULD role reveal, but I'm not gonna.... because I actually have a wolfy role."

Lol not a wolfy role at all. And i can do it but I’ll be NKed like right after

D2 Lynch Tally

mel (2) - mj, capri
staffy (2) - jboo
Kal (7) - sporty, mel, finimal, paws, mixy, kal, coop
jboo (1) - roz

missing: pippy, staffy

11/13

Deadline 1 hour

q24fbk3kbb.gif

There's not 2 minutes, there's an hour. (ETA: ninja'd twice!)

You lynching yourself that early before lynch close makes you look pretty manipulative. I'd think that's more of a **** show than revealing.

Lol i wasn’t saying it was two minutes to close now I was referring to the meats game with @bryndiana.jones

Lol but none of you would believe me anyways am I right?