Keck Graduate Institute PPC Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yoyoman12823

Reaction score
I am going to have my interview in 5 days. I have heard that the interview process is pretty chill, and I did prepare a lot for commonly asked questions for grad school interview. I am still quite nervous since english is not my first language and this is my first time going to a interview for school. Anyone who is also going to interview at KGI? I sent an email to the admission advisor to ask some questions regarding the interview process, and he told me that it is going to be an individual interview with admission staff. Anyone has experience to share? Any tips for the interview? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How was your interview?? I have my interview in less than a month, any tips?

How was your interview?? I have my interview in less than a month, any tips?
Former graduate of the program and worked in admissions and PPC program very closely here. One thing I tell students to do is to be yourself and know where you're standing. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. I will give my honest opinion about the program.

Members don't see this ad :)
Former graduate of the program and worked in admissions and PPC program very closely here. One thing I tell students to do is to be yourself and know where you're standing. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. I will give my honest opinion about the program.
nice to see someone who's in the kgi admission team here. I was told by the interviewer that I'll be able to hear back from the school between two to four weeks and it has been almost a month, so I'm a little bit nervous now. Is this common?

Last edited:
nice to see someone who's in the kgi admission team here. I was told by the interviewer that I'll be able to hear back from the school between two to four weeks and it has been almost a month, so I'm a little bit nervous now. Is this common?
This is very common. It is probably because of the volume of applicants that the school received. I wouldn't be so nervous about it.
I noticed that you're a pre-dental. Is there a reason why you applied for this program over other programs?

Hello! I was recently admitted to the PPC program for 20-21. If you have any questions about the admissions process, interview etc I'm happy to help :)