Kids or no kids?

Started by stormjen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AndyMilonakis said:
oh that's really really really creative. nice little picture.

andy says no to drugs.

Andy,

Dump WCIII, found you a new game!
http://g-spotgames.com/crack-*****-cover.gif
 
AndyMilonakis said:
already mastered it.

next?

Russian%20Roulette%20G12.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AndyMilonakis said:
oh that's really really really creative. nice little picture.

andy says no to drugs.
I say yes to Lexapro.

But, yesterday at my f/u appt, I said no to 40mg qd. I had to explain to my MD that the dosing range for Lexapro typically maxed out at 20mg qd. This was not the first time she confused Lexapro and Celexa. I was diplomatic about it though. I just said "Wow. That's a really high dose for Lexapro..." and let her figure out her own mistake.
 
bananaface said:
I say yes to Lexapro.

But, yesterday at my f/u appt, I said no to 40mg qd. I had to explain to my MD that the dosing range for Lexapro typically maxed out at 20mg qd. This was not the first time she confused Lexapro and Celexa. I was diplomatic about it though. I just said "Wow. That's a really high dose for Lexapro..." and let her figure out her own mistake.
pregnant.jpg
 
LADoc00 said:
Nothing, I thought it was funny tho.


Andy,
Aint this you?
forum-dork.jpg
wow it took you like 15 minutes to come up with that comeback.

very good. you da man.
 
I personally am not sure whether or not I want to have kids...Although teaching has made me love them so much more than I could ever imagine, I've realized that there is a high degree of selflessness necessary to be a great parent...I'm not sure if I can, or even want, to really give myself to both a child and my medical career in the same way... 😕 ..I don't know...Maybe I'll change my mind.... 😕

(EDIT: As a side note, I'd like to apologize for 'intruding' on this pathology thread...I just liked the q, and wanted to give my two cents 😀 )
 
docjolly said:
I personally am not sure whether or not I want to have kids...Although teaching has made me love them so much more than I could ever imagine, I've realized that there is a high degree of selflessness necessary to be a great parent...I'm not sure if I can, or even want, to really give myself to both a child and my medical career in the same way... 😕 ..I don't know...Maybe I'll change my mind.... 😕

(EDIT: As a side note, I'd like to apologize for 'intruding' on this pathology thread...I just liked the q, and wanted to give my two cents 😀 )

no need to feel that you're intruding. everyone is welcome.