Kids or no kids?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AndyMilonakis said:
oh that's really really really creative. nice little picture.

andy says no to drugs.

Andy,

Dump WCIII, found you a new game!
http://g-spotgames.com/crack-*****-cover.gif

Members don't see this ad.

AndyMilonakis said:
already mastered it.

next?

Russian%20Roulette%20G12.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
oh that's really really really creative. nice little picture.

andy says no to drugs.
I say yes to Lexapro.

But, yesterday at my f/u appt, I said no to 40mg qd. I had to explain to my MD that the dosing range for Lexapro typically maxed out at 20mg qd. This was not the first time she confused Lexapro and Celexa. I was diplomatic about it though. I just said "Wow. That's a really high dose for Lexapro..." and let her figure out her own mistake.

bananaface said:
I say yes to Lexapro.

But, yesterday at my f/u appt, I said no to 40mg qd. I had to explain to my MD that the dosing range for Lexapro typically maxed out at 20mg qd. This was not the first time she confused Lexapro and Celexa. I was diplomatic about it though. I just said "Wow. That's a really high dose for Lexapro..." and let her figure out her own mistake.
pregnant.jpg

bananaface said:
This has what to do with me? :confused:

Nothing, I thought it was funny tho.

Andy,
Aint this you?
forum-dork.jpg

LADoc00 said:
Nothing, I thought it was funny tho.

Andy,
Aint this you?
forum-dork.jpg
wow it took you like 15 minutes to come up with that comeback.

very good. you da man.

I personally am not sure whether or not I want to have kids...Although teaching has made me love them so much more than I could ever imagine, I've realized that there is a high degree of selflessness necessary to be a great parent...I'm not sure if I can, or even want, to really give myself to both a child and my medical career in the same way... :confused: ..I don't know...Maybe I'll change my mind.... :confused:

(EDIT: As a side note, I'd like to apologize for 'intruding' on this pathology thread...I just liked the q, and wanted to give my two cents :D )

docjolly said:
I personally am not sure whether or not I want to have kids...Although teaching has made me love them so much more than I could ever imagine, I've realized that there is a high degree of selflessness necessary to be a great parent...I'm not sure if I can, or even want, to really give myself to both a child and my medical career in the same way... :confused: ..I don't know...Maybe I'll change my mind.... :confused:

(EDIT: As a side note, I'd like to apologize for 'intruding' on this pathology thread...I just liked the q, and wanted to give my two cents :D )

no need to feel that you're intruding. everyone is welcome.