Lahey Clinic Prelim Med Interview Date swap

Started by deleted495685
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted495685

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone.

I'm looking to swap my interview date for Lahey Prelim Med. I'm looking for Jan 13, I currently have Jan 6. Be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to interview at multiple places in the Boston area around that date. PM if you want like to switch. I will be happy to buy you a bus/train ticket in return.
 
Hi everyone.

I'm looking to swap my interview date for Lahey Prelim Med. I'm looking for Jan 13, I currently have Jan 6. Be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to interview at multiple places in the Boston area around that date. PM if you want like to switch. I will be happy to buy you a bus/train ticket in return.

Are you still looking to swap? I have Jan 13th for prelim medicine at Lahey and would rather have Jan 6th. Please let me know asap.