Lame-o prehealth office

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pinki

Sassy Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I go to a pretty big (45,000 undergrad) state school as a post-bacc student, planning to finish sciences next May and take MCAT in April. AMCAS willing, I'll apply next summer.

Our pre-health office has undergone some staff "downsizing and rearrangement". In English, that means there's now only ONE prehealth advisor who is absolutely awful. Trust me. She has no clue. I've some residency and application questions of a pretty specific nature, but don't know where to go for advice - any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

That situation with the advisor and downsizing sounds a little too familiar to me. I've not had many problems with mine, I just use her to send my letters, no advice cause I know it probably won't be very good. Why don't you just try asking some of the people in this forum, you never know who visits this site and who could help. In fact, I believe there is even a premed advisor who visits this site once in a while. I don't know what residency you speak of, but if it is the one after med school, try the Allopathic board, I'm sure many of those people have gone or are going through it right now or in the near future.