Laminated Paper Size

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drill2Fill

DentalStudentWannabe
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the laminated piece of paper that they give you at the testing site just a regular piece of paper laminated? Can you write on both sides? I want to start taking my practice test under the exact same conditions. Thanks for the info.

Members don't see this ad.

When I took DAT, I was given a piece of paper (it was blue :) with something written on the top). It was a large sheet folded, so you have 4 pages. When I used all space on this paper, I exchanged it for a new one.
I could write anything on both sides. I was told not to tear or fold it.

They gave me two double sided sheets that were about 8.5 x 11 and two markers that were like sharpies.

My instructor at Kaplan told me that he checked into it. It would be a 8"x11" white board surface. I remember seeing some post that it was a laminated paper that was given. But it might be best to check with the center itself to find out what they would hand out.

Members don't see this ad :)
My instructor at Kaplan told me that he checked into it. It would be a 8"x11" white board surface. I remember seeing some post that it was a laminated paper that was given. But it might be best to check with the center itself to find out what they would hand out.

Thanks for the advise. Since everyone has such different experience I think i will give my testing center a call.

Well, Ive heard some centers using a white board, and some centers using laminated graphing paper (can be blue, pink, or yellow). So, it is best to check with the center.

Does anyone know the size of the markers?!--I bought expo dry erase markers, are they similar to that?

I took my DAT on 3/1/07 at Bedford/TX testing center.
They gave me two pieces of double sided laminated graphing paper, two black markers and an eraser. :)