1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

laminated paper size

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by xoangelxo, May 16, 2007.

1. xoangelxo

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi,
    What size are the laminated sheets given...the same as a sheet of paper? Also, can u write on both sides of them and how many boards are given?
    Are ALL test centers doing this...does anyone know of a test center in IL that may still be giving paper and pencil? Thanks! =)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. PChemGrad

PChemGrad I am a banana.
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Call up the test center and ask.

4. xoangelxo

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I did...but they make me leave a message and never call back =(....please let me know if anyone has an idea of the size..thanks

5. DentalKitty

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    It's 8 1/2 X 11 like a regular piece of paper. It's double sided, and my center says you get 3 pieces. However, I've heard others who have taken it say they got more pieces if they asked.