Laptops/Tablets for Dental School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentalhope

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions for laptops and/or tablets for dental school? My current laptop isn’t cutting it to say the least😂

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I use Apple MacBook Air M1 and Apple iPad Pro 12.9 in.
I've been using them for a while and plan to use them in dental school.
I find them really useful.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have any suggestions for laptops and/or tablets for dental school? My current laptop isn’t cutting it to say the least😂

Thank you!
I would contact your school to see if they have any requirements. My school forced us to buy these garbage Dell Laptops. We hate them so much we finally got them to allow a couple different options that are much better.

Reactions: 1 users
I use Apple MacBook Air M1 and Apple iPad Pro 12.9 in.
I've been using them for a while and plan to use them in dental school.
I find them really useful.
Would you say that the MackBook Airs are user-friendly? I've only ever used HPs. Thank you!

I would contact your school to see if they have any requirements. My school forced us to buy these garbage Dell Laptops. We hate them so much we finally got them to allow a couple different options that are much better.
Oh okay, thanks! I'll definitely check on that

Would you say that the MackBook Airs are user-friendly? I've only ever used HPs. Thank you!
I used both Windows laptops (~7 years) and Apple Macbooks (~7 years). I find MacBooks very user-friendly and easy to use. They are simple and fast and do not slow over time. I can also use my iPad Pro as a wireless external monitor. Plus, my eyes don't get tired after many hours because the display is very nice. The newest Macbook Pro line is even nicer.

I used both Windows laptops (~7 years) and Apple Macbooks (~7 years). I find MacBooks very user-friendly and easy to use. They are simple and fast and do not slow over time. I can also use my iPad Pro as a wireless external monitor. Plus, my eyes don't get tired after many hours because the display is very nice. The newest Macbook Pro line is even nicer.
Awesome thanks so much!