Last AOA match!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
All of these phallus measurements just for $$$ made for diff specialties are overrated. Outside of Peds, FM, and general IM practice, I'm pretty confident that every other specialties can make close to Derm and Ortho money if you're willing to do one of the two followings:

1) See Derm like volume (min 30+ pts/day)
or
2) Work 60-65 hrs/wk

My preceptors in the two fields that I'm considering are making ortho money.

Members don't see this ad.

All of these phallus measurements just for $$$ made for diff specialties are overrated. Outside of Peds, FM, and general IM practice, I'm pretty confident that every other specialties can make close to Derm and Ortho money if you're willing to do one of the two followings:

1) See Derm like volume (min 30+ pts/day)
or
2) Work 60-65 hrs/wk

My preceptors in the two fields that I'm considering are making ortho money.

which two fields would that be??

There was an ortho applicant with a confirmed 999 this year, and he ended up just switching to anesthesia is word on the street lol
Frightening that he actually knew that much OMM.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The word on the street is that he still is perfecting his cranial to this day...
Heck the guy is probably rewriting our OMM curriculum as we speak. He must be a real telepath to be able to answer every OMM question. He probably controls the cranial rhythm rather than feel...

Reactions: 1 users
I seriously had a panic attack on my COMLEX. I remember my first block having zero OMM and I was like, eh not too bad.

Then, the next block was literally 30 OMM questions all of which were so long I had to scroll down the page to see all the findings. It was absolute chaos.

Reactions: 1 users