Last Mcat Test Date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PodDPM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am planning on retaking the Mcat. when is the best time to take Mcat for podiatry schools. I know the Deadlines for each school. But would that be too late? is the any recommended date to take mcat before classes gets full?

AZPOD 5/27/2010
BUSPM 8/5/2010
CSPM 5/22/2010
DMUCPMS 5/27/2010
NYCOM 7/8/2010
OCPM 6/17/2010
SCPM 5/27/2010
TUSPM 7/16/2010
WUCPM 6/17/2010

Please Advise me..when did you guys take it who are already in podiatry school.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I took it last summer and applied as soon as the application process opened up. If you want to get into school this cycle you should fill out your application and submit it and let the schools know that you are planning on taking the MCAT in the near future.

i see that you are already a podiatry student...so are you just taking it for kicks? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh No I am not yet podiatry student. I should change it to pre-pod hehe.
I applied early september and didn't get any interview because of low MCAT. I planned to take it again on March 27th but I am not feeling ready because of heavy school load. I was wondering when is the latest I can take it so I can plan out my spring quarter classes. I am graduating with biochemistry this june. I need couple classes for my degree then I am done.

haha, sorry just wanted to mess with you. coming from someone who took a year off between college/pod school, i would say if possible do NOT get ahead of yourself trying rush and get 1000 things done. if you're worried about applying late, studying for the mcat, and trying to finish undergrad on a high note there is nothing wrong (in my opinion) with taking a year, workin or spending time in a dr's office, and getting the opportunity to visit all the schools and choose the one truly best for you. i understand that doesn't work for everyone (nothing does) but don't count it out as an option!