Last month of Sn2ed schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Machine33

OMS-4
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My question, for anyone that used this schedule, (assuming you reviewed your exams throughly of course) is how much of an improvement on your practice exams did you see in the last month? I couldn't find any previous threads on this so if I missed it, I apologize. I know a lot of people have done this schedule so I just wanted to get a feel for what to expect, with the typical grain of salt.

Thanks for any advice in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

None.

AAMC 3: 33
4: 31
5: 34
6: 35
7: 34
8: 35
9: 35
10: 35
11: 34

Do you think that's typical or does this seem to be a general consensus? It'd be harder, I'd imagine, for someone who is scoring like that compared to someone who scored a 25 for example. How realistic is it to make a 5 point jump in a little over a month? I took AAMC 4, which seems to be everyone's lowest test score anyways. I knew endurance would be a factor for me because I never did more than 3 or 4 passages at a time. For whatever it's worth, I'd average in between 9 and 10 for most of TBR's passages.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think that's typical or does this seem to be a general consensus? It'd be harder, I'd imagine, for someone who is scoring like that compared to someone who scored a 25 for example. How realistic is it to make a 5 point jump in a little over a month? I took AAMC 4, which seems to be everyone's lowest test score anyways. I knew endurance would be a factor for me because I never did more than 3 or 4 passages at a time. For whatever it's worth, I'd average in between 9 and 10 for most of TBR's passages.

Eh..YMMV heavily when it comes to this. I would hazard a guess that 9s and 10s on TBR usually translate to a higher score than that on the actual thing, as TBR is markedly more difficult. If you're consistent there, you're already in a good way.

Overall, I don't know, and nobody really does. Too much factors into test performance (or even practice tests) - alertness, what you ate that day, emotional state, focus and a whole host of intangibles await you. I would just suggest developing a routine you're comfortable with and replicating it on each and every test. Good luck!

Yea, that's probably why I couldn't find too many previous posts about this. I was just hoping to hear some good, motivational stories for people's last month going into the test. I should probably post in the Pre-allo forums since they probably all graduated from this one lol

Yea, that's probably why I couldn't find too many previous posts about this. I was just hoping to hear some good, motivational stories for people's last month going into the test. I should probably post in the Pre-allo forums since they probably all graduated from this one lol

Personally, by the time I was scoring 35+, I was doing the practice tests almost like a machine - I knew the timings down to a T, had a feel for if I was going slow or fast, and overall how I felt as I went through the test.

The same goes for my retake - after so many TBR passages, practice tests just became a bunch of less complex TBR passages. Just make sure you have the routine down so that when next month rolls around, it'll just feel like another practice test. Suddenly, a humongous hurdle like the MCAT won't seem as bad after 10+ practice tests that you know inside and out.

I agree... the key is to take as many practice tests as you can so you know this stuff inside and out!