• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

gardilimo

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
vice-versa w/o breaking nrmp regulations?
also, when do the programs submit their lists? a resident told me its after ours...

JMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2002
Status (Visible)
I know many psych programs have at least MADE their lists... I guess they could still change them, just like we can, up until a certain deadline... I highly doubt programs bother with that though.

I know my home program has submitted their list and I have received e-mails or calls from 3 other schools saying something like "Our final list was completed yesterday, yadayada..." And, I got those between 5-7 days ago.

I'm guessing that, for the most part, the programs lists are a done deal.

... I just checked the NRMP schedule of dates on the website... says programs official lists are due the same time ours are... tomorrow @ 9 pm.

Good luck.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.