Last week advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

daniwangsta

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDN! I know this has been asked millions of times, but I'm looking for some feedback about my particular situation. Basically, I have way too much material on my hands and only have a week left, so I'm looking for some advice on which will be most beneficial. I've done all the AAMCs and my average on the last half of those is a pretty steady 35 (13/11/11).

For my last week, I have the option of either doing a few Kaplan full lengths, Kaplan section tests, TBR bio passages (bio is my weakest area), Kaplan Qbank, or a few EK 101 tests I still have left.

Or perhaps an easier question is, should I be doing full lengths vs. passage practice vs. plain content review at this point? Which one would give me the most chance (I know it's a bit late at this point, hence an emphasis on chance) at raising my score in any particular section?

Thanks for any help! 😀
 
What I've been doing is making a notebook with every question I've gotten wrong on the FLs I've taken, with each the questions color coded to a particular subject, and then the take home message to get it right next time in a different color than any of the subjects. It's really helpful, and makes for a great and chill review once you have that together.
 
What I've been doing is making a notebook with every question I've gotten wrong on the FLs I've taken, with each the questions color coded to a particular subject, and then the take home message to get it right next time in a different color than any of the subjects. It's really helpful, and makes for a great and chill review once you have that together.

I've done that too for every full length/practice passage I've done, I'll make time to go over those before my test. Good idea 😀