Last week advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daniwangsta

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN! I know this has been asked millions of times, but I'm looking for some feedback about my particular situation. Basically, I have way too much material on my hands and only have a week left, so I'm looking for some advice on which will be most beneficial. I've done all the AAMCs and my average on the last half of those is a pretty steady 35 (13/11/11).

For my last week, I have the option of either doing a few Kaplan full lengths, Kaplan section tests, TBR bio passages (bio is my weakest area), Kaplan Qbank, or a few EK 101 tests I still have left.

Or perhaps an easier question is, should I be doing full lengths vs. passage practice vs. plain content review at this point? Which one would give me the most chance (I know it's a bit late at this point, hence an emphasis on chance) at raising my score in any particular section?

Thanks for any help! :D

Members don't see this ad.

What I've been doing is making a notebook with every question I've gotten wrong on the FLs I've taken, with each the questions color coded to a particular subject, and then the take home message to get it right next time in a different color than any of the subjects. It's really helpful, and makes for a great and chill review once you have that together.

What I've been doing is making a notebook with every question I've gotten wrong on the FLs I've taken, with each the questions color coded to a particular subject, and then the take home message to get it right next time in a different color than any of the subjects. It's really helpful, and makes for a great and chill review once you have that together.

I've done that too for every full length/practice passage I've done, I'll make time to go over those before my test. Good idea :D