resolved

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted938508

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I don't think it is going to be late a t all. however, if you are not currently in school, why can't you do more shadowing while you are writing ps and meeting with faculty for LoR?

Email/call local dental office which does a group practice, which will probably have long hours per day like from 7-5, do 10 hr shadowing for 2 days a week than you can boost 100hr in 2.4 weeks. It is hard standing whole day but 10hr at once make easier at the end...

also, letters can wait, so just write PS really quick, get revisions, and submit a few schools which doesn't have secondary quesitons. that way your transcripts will be verified in the meanwhile you are wirting for long many secondary questions for school like minneosta....

good luck! your stats are great!

I’ll play devils advocate because I don’t want to apply against your score. Just kidding lol. You can try to cram and apply right now, but if it doesn’t bother you, and you already planned to wait another year, I would just take the time to make your application as a whole, as impressive as your DAT score. If you wait another cycle, you could be looking at CHOOSING from top dental schools across the country instead of relying on dental schools choosing you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you'll be fine. I applied with a lower DAT late and got in. It just depends on what schools you're aiming for .

A 28?! You really need to make a breakdown here with a DAT score that absurdly high to give us some tips.

Even applying late you will have a great shot.