Late Application and just took the DAT... Do I have a chance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

clutch94

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I recently took my DAT last week and sent in my application around August.
Due to taking my DAT so late, my application is still incomplete in all the schools
since it takes time to send the scores.

This was my first time taking the exam and I got a 25AA.
My oGPA is 3.74 and sGPA is 3.63.

I am a little worried since my application will be completed by early October and
if I will be able to get any interviews or even be accepted this cycle.

Do I still have a chance or am I too late?
 
Your stats are great. It's not *that* late, so depending on the schools you are applying to you should still be able to land interviews with some being post-December.
 
You have great statistics, but October is late. There's a poster here who had great stats as well (24AA if I remember correctly) who applied late and had two offers (LECOM and Touro), so you definitely do stand a chance but you are limiting your opportunities.