Late submission for one admissions checklist item...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

physicianinprogress

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I got accepted into my ideal COM and paid the confirmation deposit on time but missed the code of prof. conduct deadline by 2 days.
If the acceptance email says that my place in the matriculating class will be lost if I fail to submit things by the deadline, but I haven't gotten an email saying that I lost my seat yet, is it still possible that I could lose my acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

I hope no one here can answer that because I hope no one had the same experience.
Best thing is to call the school ASAP and tell them you accidentally (or w/e your reason) turned it in late.
But technically, if the bus leaves at 5PM and you show up at 5:05PM, you missed the bus whether the driver comes back to tell you or not (unless the driver was running 5 mins late that day).

Don't worry about it. The school is not going to rescind your offer of acceptance after all the admissions process. Give them a call and make sure they've received all your documents.

Don't worry about it. The school is not going to rescind your offer of acceptance after all the admissions process. Give them a call and make sure they've received all your documents.
Thank you for that.
I contacted them by email and apologized for the delay and sent in the signature as soon as I could manage.