Latest I Can Take My GRE?

Started by xx6xx12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xx6xx12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking the gre at the end of august, I've done some research and i should be fine, since i don't really qualify for early admission. Is their anything I should know about taking the gre this 'late'?
 
I'm taking the gre at the end of august, I've done some research and i should be fine, since i don't really qualify for early admission. Is their anything I should know about taking the gre this 'late'?

Nothing except I hope you have started studying...If not get studying...NOW! lol You seriously need about 2-3 months of good HARD studying for this exam...Combined with your application, I hope you can focus on it all ok because studying for the GRE and the PTCAS application is almost equivalent to 8 summer credits worth of work. With that being said, I hope your not currently taking summer classes...Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed your few days of summer you just had! lol

I know it sounds silly but I would seriously recommend the most recent GRE for Dummies book...its very funny/interesting and they give you good info on tips/tricks/traps/warnings related to the GRE. Plus, it is dirt cheap. Good luck!
 
I am in the exact same boat! I am taking summer classes, conducting research, working, studying for my retake of the GRE and applying! But don't worry it can be done! And the only advice I have received is to maybe not esubmit your application until you have received your GRE scores so that way the school has all your information.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the exact same boat! I am taking summer classes, conducting research, working, studying for my retake of the GRE and applying! But don't worry it can be done! And the only advice I have received is to maybe not esubmit your application until you have received your GRE scores so that way the school has all your information.

Nice to now someone is going through the same thing as me. Good luck brother!
 
I'm also applying while working 40 hours, taking Physics 2, and have to be in the gym full time with the team. IT'S A GRIND! If it was easy everyone would do it right?! 😀
 
Hey guys,
I'm also in the same boat I'm thinking about taking the GRE in mid August. I'm taking currently taking classes and work a full time job. Good luck to everyone!
 
Wow...brave souls on this thread! It definitely can be done and I know you guys can do it! Just make sure you replace the rum bottles with coffee mugs for the next month or two! haha 😀 Then, when your done, replace the coffee mugs with those rum bottles again...and then some. 😉